Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Taking A Test

in this dream,

i found myself with some girl.

we were in her house and we were waiting for her father to return home so he could meet me.

when he got home...he made me take this test. the test would determine wether or not i was qualified to date/marry/whatever his daughter there.

after taking the test, he left and it was just me and the girl again.

she then turned into my ex.

i then just remember trying to be intimate with her and she would lay on her back during the intimacy but everytime this happened, i sensed that she was in pain...mainly because of her weight.

it also felt like her mother was there watching us.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21/wsh

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Taking A Test

Daniel,
Could these dreams be a 'test' of your abilities when it comes to relationships? Is there a fear future relationships will fail for some reason, just as was the failure with your ex? There may be some unconscious 'weight' that has not yet been examined or realized. You are who you are not by chance but from life experiences. And those experiences began at birth.

But that is getting into the deeper aspects. Are you ready for that? A detailed response is preferred. That is, if you truly interested in getting to the 'source' of who you are.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present