Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pregnancy Dream

Hello everyone,

I had this dream more than 3 months ago, and unfortunately i am unable to remember all the aspects of it. The only details that i do remember are finding out that i was pregnant and feeling jealous over my husband and a friend. In the dream, somehow it comes to my attention that i am expecting. I remember feeling surprised and thinking that despite not having planned it or knowing whether i was ready to have a baby, I was actually happy about it. In the dream I hadn't told anybody about this, and I remember keeping a serious face despite being happy inside(I think that maybe i was serious because i probably would have wanted to plan it, making sure that everything was in order before it came into the world, not sure). I'm not sure if clothes and colour play any part in dreams, but i remember wearing a simple black top, maybe with jeans and my favourite black cardigan. I was definitely not showing. Then I remember myself getting on what looked like a yellow school bus with all my friends on it and my husband being the driver. One of my female friends is sitting on the seat closest to my husband and i ask her if it was ok for me to take her seat. Suddenly my husband gets upset at me for having done that which makes me feel betrayed and in that moment i wondered whether he really cared about me or that i was pregnant (actually i can't remember anymore if he knew). What could this dream mean, i will be very grateful? In waking life, my husband and i would love to start a family next year and i really can't wait. I was thinking that the pregnant aspect of my dream dealt with my enthusiam to become a mother, as i recall seeing a friend's baby the day before i had that dream and getting so excited. I have read from somewhere that apart from meaning new ideas or new beginings, pregnant dreams can also mean bad luck in marriage and unattractive children (Oh,i hope this isn't true). But as to the jealousy side of it, in my waking life I have realized that i cannot trust this friend of mine (the girl in my dream) because of the way that she has joked (several times) towards my husband (who doesn't read into anything or doesn't understand women) and from the way she socializes with other men (she's a bit of an attention seeker who likes to play naive sometimes hehe). Once again, i will be so grateful for your help in deciphering this dream. Thanks so much to all.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Pregnancy Dream

Hi Jocelyn

Could the symbol of the school bus relate to a learning experience in your social world {because of all the friends on the bus}?

It could be in regards to the interplay between your husband and this woman.

If I break that down a level, your husband is sitting next to a woman you don't trust. You ask if she minds if you sit there. Now what motivates that could be an issue in my eyes, and how it translates to your husband. You clearly don't trust the woman, but do you trust your husband?

He is innocent / doesn't read into this sort of thing / is by nature naive (I am the same) so through his eyes he has done nothing wrong here, which is true on his part. Through his eyes (the part which may not be true) she hasn't overstepped the line either. So when you intervene, through his eyes, it is saying that you don't trust HIM with someone who is no more than a friend, which clearly upsets him.

Shift back to your eyes, because he is upset by this you feel betrayed. Why? Because if he is upset about this perhaps he would rather sit next to her than you? It makes you feel he doesn't really care about you.

Does that ring a bell in any of the drama between yourself and your husband recently, particularly in regard to the jokes she has made?

As for the pregnancy, it could be an indicator that the lesson to be learnt is 'developing' and not yet born in your conscious mind.

Thats what I read into it... I may have gone into too much detail, because I can relate to it to an extent.

What do you think?

Sweet dreams,
Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Rook,

I'm really impressed with your interpretation to my dream. In reality, I find that my husband has been a little naive on such matters like this, well, with this girl's behaviour towards him anyway. We've known this friend for years and she has a particular style which makes her personality funny and fun to be around with. She's delightful, however, she is also very flirty and there's been some intances whereby she has crossed the line with inappropriate comments towards my husband (i would like to write them down but they're a little too embarrassing hehe). Also judging by the way she looks at him sometimes, makes me feel a little uncomfortable. People who know about this also think she's stepped over the line, but not my husband (he cannot read between the lines) and he teases her back because he thinks her a bit of an airhead. As per your email, we did have an instance where I asked him if he thought what she did was disrespectful and it never crossed his mind, "she's messed up", he said and laughed. I tested him once by saying something really mean about her, and he didn't like it at all because in his eyes she's never done anybody wrong. It upset me really, and maybe that's why i felt a little betrayed in my dream. In my eyes now, he really is naive, I can see his innocence and do believe him. As soon as he discovered my discomfort he apologize for not having noticed such things (but i think that to this day, he's still not sure about her actions hehe). But yes, i'm still not too comfortable around her and i try not to see her as much. Sorry for writing so much but as per your response, with the new beginning starting to form, i do feel more at ease now because i trust him and just knowing that makes me have a clearer idea about who he is. i don't see what happened as a threat anymore because he does not comprehend such things or does anything about it, if that makes sense. Thank you so much for your insight, it really is amazing because it never occurred to me that way, and what you ahve said really does make sense. Thank you and sorry for babbling too long!
xxoo

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes (Pregant Dream)

Rook,
If the dreamer verifies the interpretation, if it fits with the waking life, you have been successful. Great work.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present