Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Satellite crash

This dream was relatively short compared to my other dreams.

I was on vacation, sitting next to a pool with a friend, though I don't know who she is in real life. From where I was sitting, against a brick wall, I could see the skyline was filled with buildings and cranes for the under-construction buildings. There were also some fences and telephone wires.

I was looking at a star. I soon realized that it had to be a satellite, since it was moving so fast. Suddenly it dipped, then rose again, and I began wondering if it may be an alien or something along those lines. It twirled about a few times, then started falling, not too far from us. I called to the girl, telling her to hide her face, as it crashed, putting up a mushroom cloud and fire. It was close enough that I could see the twisted metal. The heat hit us just as I was about to go to her and get her against the wall. After a while, the heat stopped. We were fine, and left to go to a safer place.

I came back to the pool some time later, a man explaining that it just needed to be cleaned. The water was a clear grey, and everything was coated in a think grey film. My big toe started hurting horribly. I lifted my foot to look, and there was a dark hole in it, ringed by bruises and blood blisters. I asked the man, jokingly, if it was normal.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, MI

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Satellite crash

Hi Sera

I have noticed that in many of your dreams you are on vacation in a wooded area by a lake or pool. I am wondering why that is?

Could the vacation be a reference to perhaps over exerting yourself in your area of work / study? Or could it be your ‘vacation’ from real life into the dream world? I wonder. I think it is similar for myself and my dreams of an island off the coast of my fair city.

I would say the beginning of the dream is a vision of you in your life stage. At this point in time the buildings are under-construction (you’re psyche is still developing), with some fences (boundaries?) and telephone wires (communications?).

You are looking at a star, that is crashing. Is there some area of your life where you have / had hopes / aspirations that have recently ‘come crashing down to Earth’? Perhaps your hopes(?) were dashed, or perhaps the crashing to Earth is saying that they were not realistic – and have come 'down to Earth'?

The conclusion – you are fine, and have gone to a safer place. This suggests to me that perhaps it is more about hopes / aspirations coming down to Earth, you are in a better place for your psyche survival in facing the future?

Returning to the pool – the exploration of the unconscious? It needs cleaning, you are not seeing into your unconscious clearly? It is ‘greyed out’ / misty (mystified?). Could this be in relation to dream reading / interpreting?

You’re holey toe. Unable to make proper progress forward? From hyperdictionary:

Dreaming that you hurt your toe or that there is a corn or abrasion on it means that you are feeling anxiety about moving forward with something.

Does any of this have any meaning to you?

Sweet dreams,
Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present