Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pied Piper

I notice a car passing by, a 1960s or 70s muscle car, going very slowly, being driven by a male infant, about one year of age. I run across the street and through the driver's side window reach in a put the car in park, in order to stop the car and prevent a possible dangerous situation.

Then I must have gotten in the car and driven it to a large parking lot, up a hill, on a large urban campus. The car is full of children of many races and ages. I park the car and while in the car get the owner's / mother of the infant's phone number.

I call her and I tell her what I've done and what has happened. She makes excuses for allowing the situation to have occurred. I don't accept any of her defensive excuses or explanations and become angry at her irresponsibility and tell her to "Shut the fuck up". And disconnect. And then I tell all the children to get out of the car, we are going to walk back to their home(s ?).

We start walking in a long line. There are many - maybe fifty kids - beginning to walk down the hill at the campus, toward the street where I initially saw the car. I make sure the infant and other small children are with older kids who will be responsible for their care as we walk. I am at the back of the line and the kids get way ahead of me. I loose site of them briefly, then notice them far down the hill walking in an orderly line.

I "ski" down the campus hill on fresh snow on my shoes. I ski gracefully making nice parallel turns and catch up the kids. We all seem happy and pretty relaxed. We reach the street and head east toward their home(s ?). We walk past shops that are small and some are Jewish delicatessens. The neighborhood looks like one I've been in before - either in a dream or waking life. I can't identify it.

After some time walking up a hill on the sidewalk, I am in a dog sled at the front of the line and covered with lots of blankets. A boy of 12 or 13 gets on the sled and into the blankets with me and we playfully wrestle and laugh. I put snow in his hat and under his shirt and we laugh a giggle. The other kids seem pleased.

I wake feeling relaxed and peaceful, maybe even pleased.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 living in Powell, WY. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Pied Piper

Hi Ken,

The opening portion of your dream reminded me of one of the early ones on my journey. I saw a male child, about six-8 months old, running, before me. He fell in front of me, then stood up and gazed at me with oh so ancient appearing eyes, crying, and saying to me, "I am hurt, please help me." I feel it had/has multiple layers of meaning.

In short, I see the infant of your dream as needing your help, and you are responding to his call. Forced to grow too fast, no time to be a child, into "muscle cars" too soon. could also be a reflection of the energy that drove/attended to the life of the infant: muscle/force, instead of nurture/care appropriete for an infant. In my own dream, I saw the crying male child primarily as my ego/my woundedness, and how that was inherited very early in my life. I was born into it, as are we all.

The children of many races and ages, a sort of mosaic or kaleidescope of the many children of you, the many experiences/emotions as a child.

Again, anger at a caretaker, now closer to home: mother. But you are taking charge, now, of the children of you. It's your job to care for them/you.

I like that the dream shows you managing the crowd of children well, assigning self-responsibility to some of the older elements of psyche that know how to watch over some of the younger ones. The children get ahead of you, perhaps because they are eager. For what? Does the next segment show it? Do you "feel" it in that next segment?...

The happy, graceful, relaxed skiing?!

Might neighborhood/delicatessan be from a childhood memory/time/pace/or wish (a place with many delectibles...and maybe somehow wholesome...home-like feeling for you...?) Time to feed/nurture all those children of you.

You then walk up a hill, bringing all of the dream content into consciousness. And now have with you a team of dogs pulling your sled. Dogs can often be a symbol of connectivity ... and I think in this case, they are ... helping to connect you to your childhood aspects.

Some cold times (snow) you knew as a child, BUT, you are taking that 12 year old and wrapping him warmly in your love and playful care...this makes all the children of him (you) very happy indeed. It is what he needs.

It seems the dream maker may be asking you to spend more time with that 12 year old. Were you angry and rebellious at 12 years old?

A very rich and healing dream!

I feel you are a man with heart who prays...and that those prayers are being answered, bringing you healing.

I wrote this rather quickly, as I have little time this morning, but hope you may find something helpful here.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks Kristi,

Very helpful and appreciated. Since I initially posted my "lost child/??? " dream so much has happened. Integration dream, grandson-son-dad all playing well together and happy, this morning. I will get back to you and Jerry soon - I'm headed out for a day trip and gotta get going.

BLESSINGS !!

Ken

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 living in Powell, WY. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Ken,
I will take a deeper look at your dream this weekend and provide my thoughts. Kristi's focus on childhood experiences {along with your own provided info} probably has a lot to do with the dream, and the message it is trying to convey about your emotional self in the present time.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present