Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More Water Dreams

Well, well, well woke up and ran to write down dream from last night, then to look on your site a few symbols. Water again. I was staying with a large group of friends, in a house by the ocean, we were preparing for a scuba diving trip. There was a pool in one of the rooms with a shark in it. The guy I was with was bonding with the shark, at the same time he was flirting with one of our friends, I was uncomfortable. At one point I walked into the room near the pool and the shark started going fast in circles with jaws exposed, circles more circles... I said to him "the shark is jealous of us, I recognize it because I have experienced it"
Also getting in the diving suits, being sprayed with shark repellant, I realized as people were talking about walking on the ocean floor, that I did not want to do this. Too much danger. Rays, Man O War, Sharks... I don't have to do this. I did not feel close to these friends in the dream, also did not recognize guy I was with. I was worried about my cat he was in another house next door.
Shark was not something I am comfortable with, I swim in the ocean, never dive. Jealousy and disrespect...disconnected, knowing better not trusting instincts, maybe the shark that is all instinct is reminding me. I have just taken a year off, Just got back from Hawaii 10 day retreat. Re entering the world after giving myself the greatest gift. Night before woke up and wrote need to get a piece of coral to wear. I saw post before me and interesting...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46 Pacifica Ca

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: More Water Dreams

I have been able to process this dream with the guidance of the one before me and my other water dreams, Thanks to you. "The shark" is like the last fear I need to overcome in order to continue on this path that has called me. The fact that it was in a pool allows me walk away from the fear. Circles, cycles, acceptance. The old, unhealthy relationship is a symbol of me looking at even long term friends now and finding we may not have much in common any more and my willingness to let go and find people I trust and love. "Preparing to go diving," a willingness to change, on my own terms this time. I have had to turn away quite a bit of work, based on the unhealthy and imbalanced nature of it, and the consequences it has on my soul. "Spraying of Shark repellant" like putting on armor before a battle or a rain coat before a storm. The transition is turning into a transformation,there are challenges and I must face them as a spiritual warrior. Use all my gifts to make this world a better place, starting with my own back yard...A choice...Years later...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46 Pacifica Ca

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present