Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Note

Just want to let you know that I am very likely to be quiet much of the next few to several days as I make a transition in my life ... quitting smoking (after many years). There are some fundamental habit changes that I need to make as I move through this transition, which will also require a lot of prayer, meditation, and the integration of a "different" schedule/scheme in my life. This will take me away from my computer for the duration. Tomorrow is a new day! I will be back when I come out on the other side.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Note

Kristi,
We understand the need to focus on these changes. They are definitely positive changes that can not only affect your psychological but also your physical life. Good luck in these urgent transitions.

By the way. Does Kallen also smoke?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Note

Jerry,

Yes, Kallen, does also smoke. She (I) started smoking as children. Many are the reasons we can offer as to why, but it was for me, a way of numbing myself to my feelings, as was the drugs I used for a time as a child (adolescent/teenager). I smoked away many feelings, filled holes ... sought peace through smoking.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present