Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kristi

Hi Everyone,

Just want to let all know that I am back to being just "Kristi" here on the forum. I thank Jerry for his confidence in my ability and extending the opportunity, but I find I cannot wear the title Co-Host/Moderator, as it carries an inherent/implied obligation I cannot live up to. I will still be here, posting my own dreams and responding to others as I feel moved to do.

Best,
Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Kristi

I want to thank Kristi for her dutiful help and her wonderful insights. And we all wish her the best in her journey self discovery and search for balance and harmony in her life. There are many like Kristi who over the years have given their time and efforts as contributors at the Dream Forum and they all have rendered a valuable service for those who seek to better understand their dreams, and themselves. Those of us who use Jungian psyche as a guide in our self discovery have received insights that go beyond the normal realm of knowledge. And sharing that knowledge is a basic task we all are expected to share upon the 'return threshold', a vital task in the hero/heroine's journey. We are one step ahead of the rest by simply realizing what we are searching for is in within us, the psychology of one. Together we form a new 'collective' psyche, one that hopefully will transform others to the greater knowledge that rests within. For all that we do in life, compassion and caring comes from the soul and knowing what the soul's true desire is to travel inward and discover the greater Self. For it is 'within' that we discover true meaning, meaning of our own lives, the meaning of the world around us. Soul is spirit and as Jung pronounced long ago it is the spiritual aspect that ultimately provides the guiding light to self discovery, and true meaning.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present