Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Husband turned away

Last night I dreamed I was having sex with my husband. Our daughter-in-law called to us because someone was at the door. He got out of bed and never came back.

We have been separated for two weeks. We both agreed we don't want to fight anymore. The reason we are not together is because he cheated on me. I don't want to go back with him but I was still hurt by the dream.

I'm wondering what the dream means. It's been eating at me all day.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Hernando

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Husband turned away

Lila,
First you need to realize the dream is about you first and foremost with your husband being a secondary focus. Having sex with your husband probably relates to his infidelity {sex causing the division between you and him}. His getting out of bed may represent his leaving your bed and never coming back {your emotions toward him-not wanting him back in your bed}.

The question may be what your daughter-in-law has to do with the relationship. Doors open up to possible unconscious attitudes perhaps suggesting something you feel that may lend itself to your current emotions or something that lends itself to the relationship overall.

Does your daughter-in-law have anything to do with any of the turmoil? Where would she fit into the scheme of things?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Husband turned away

Thank you for your reply. As far as I know my daughter-in-law has nothing to do with it at all. She lives about 3 hours from our home and we haven't seen her for over a year. I, myself, questioned why I would dream with her.

The only thing I can think of is, my daughter-in-laws' husband is my husbands' son. She is very close with my husbands' first wife. Maybe they are all just happy about our breakup.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Hernando

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present