Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Reunion of Friends"

My cousin Ida is driving my mom and I out of town, Jimmie and Rachel came along as well. As we were about to leave to Vegas, Jimmie said, "Do you want to go out to dinner..." I thought, "Is he asking me out again?" "The three of us," he continued. We responded, "Sure." Went somewhere and when we came out of the building there was a thunderstorm. The clouds were pitch black and all I could see was lightening bolts. I looked straight ahead and I spot my friend Angel from Guam. I get into her car. We start remembering our high school days. I look at the back seat of her car and my friend Veena is t here. She says to me, "I liked your cultural artifact speech!" I responded, "Whatever, it was horrible." All three of us started talking about about all of our moments in high school. We also catached up on what has been going on in our lives. Angel and Veeena ended up driving me home.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 & Las Vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: "Reunion of Friends"

This dream sounds like a happy one with your friends. Was the storm dangerous or long-lasting or did it just flash by? I noticed that you were given a compliment but didn't accept it. If this were my dream I would take that to show some insecurities about my abilities and what I think people really think of me. Where did your mom and Ida go? Did they go to dinner with you, Jimmie, and Rachel or just disappear?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present