Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Claudia's dream

I'm fascinated by Claudia's dream (Oct 30?) At Dreams Landing (http://www.dreamslanding.org), we're developing a Dream Gallery which we hope will eventually include visual art and audio mini-dramas based on dream texts. (Full length audio dramas inspired by mythology and dreams are what we do.) We're interested not so much in interpretation as in experiencing the dream as a story, from the inside. And, Claudia, I'd love to be able to include the text of your dream in our Dream Gallery. Can I ask: what was the amulet like? How did the sky/ocean look? Did you actually touch it? Anything else, sensory, that particularly stood out? Thanks for sharing that beautiful, fascinating dream with us!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 - Portland, OR

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Claudia's dream

This post is under review for its content. I prefer not to have linking to outside sites without prior approval. But if it has contents that prove helpful for my visitors I have no objection to such posts.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present