Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream that came true and New dream to interpret

Hi,
I had a dream 4 months ago.. that came true to a t.. In the dream my daughter and i were in a roller coaster, it ended and i as i got off a friend of mine was there and i was comforting him as he got sick and threw up.

my interepretation was that id be going threw alot of ups and downs, crazy feelings and then the friend was there and something with his work/life would go pretty bad (to put it mildly) and i'd be there for him. This all happened over the last 4 months.

Ok so last night i had another dream, that i think could also be a prediction type dream, (i only have them every now and then)
In the dream i was at home, i was explaining to my family that i had gotten a new job, I was going to work on one of those medivac helicopters that pick up people in emergencies. my first shift was about to start, i put on my work clothes and shoes, i got the info (i cant remember if it was a call or not) that the helicopter was coming to pick me up and that the first emergency was in california. the helicopter landed, though i couldnt actually see it, i was still inside the house, then i woke up.

This dream is harder for me to interpret, I am in Florida so California is pretty far from here, My friend does not live in Cali but he is from there, so i think part of it may have to do with him again.. i remember i was excited to start working on this job, i am already in healthcare, I wish i had more details to post but that is about it. If anyone has any ideas please share. Thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Dream that came true and New dream to interpret

kamryn ,
Are you currently experiencing anxieties about new responsibilities in your life? It could have to with your current job or it could have to do with other aspects of your life. It may also have to with ambitions that must be set aside or a feeling you are not making the achievements or advancements you desire or expect. There may be a conflict of personalities involved.

As for dreams that predict future events. They can occur but are rare. Dreams compensate what is already known consciously utilizing unconscious contents to inform the conscious mind. I do believe you are correct in your interpretation of the dream and although it was a event that came true you are willing to look at the symbolic possibilities, the true intent of all dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present