Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pregnancy Dreams

A couple of weeks ago i had a dream that i was pregnant and in the hospital having the baby. But i cant remember much more.

Well last night i had a dream that i had taken a pregnancy test and it came back positive. However i didn't believe it so i took another one and yet again it came back positive. When i turned around my family and friends were there and they all started to cry and began very excited.

Now the thing is my husband and i have been trying to have a baby and due to some issues have not been able to so far. What could this mean?? I dont want to take a test because im scared of being let down again!!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 Illinois

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Pregnancy Dreams

Kellie,
Since there is a real desire to become pregnant the dream is most likely straightforward in its approach. If there were not sucha desire the pregnancy would likely be symbolic of a desire of something new in your life.

Such pregnancy dreams would reflect your desire to become pregnancy. The test may be more about the emotional stress you are having to endure in getting pregnant. The second positive test would represent the continued desire, and emotional challenges. to become pregnant. Family and friends may not only represent the actual support of family and friends in your desire to become pregnant but also represent the desire of heart and soul in this endeavor.

There is another possibility albeit a lesser one. Because dreams are from the unconscious psyche the body may provide early signals of a real positive pregnancy. What is yet conscious is unconsciously known.
Let's hope the second possibility come true.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Pregnancy Dreams

Thanks for the response.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 Illinois

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present