Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Therapeutic Yoga

I am with a therapeutic yoga teacher. She first demonstrates and then instructs me on a new posture or exercise. A push-up, some kind of a push-up. I think it will be similar to the push-ups I did in the Army, performed from a prone facing position. Instead, it is performed from a supine, crook-lying (with knees bent) position. The buttocks are lifted, as in a bridging exercise, and the body then begins a serpentine or wave-like motion.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Therapeutic Yoga

Kristi,
The feminine aspect is learning new ways to 'posture' itself. In a world of dominant masculinity the feminine must learn to fit in, without giving up its position of creativity and spirituality. It is a new world, one not so dominated by the masculine {serpentine/serpent*}. This is your world.

* serpentine- A serpent loses its skin and grows new skin. Death and resurrection.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Therapeutic Yoga

Thanks, Jerry. I like the way you express this. Yes, it fits. And here is a decent (thought provoking) article on serpentine symbolism:

http://healing.about.com/od/symbols/a/serpent_ezra.htm

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present