Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warning of cheating husband in the future

Hi All,

I'm currently pregnant and last night i dreamt I was walking with my husband somewhere in the city, then waiting to cross a street full of traffic. As we were about to cross, i see this lady on the other side also wanting to cross the street but wanting to give me a message as she sees me. In waking life I know who this woman is and i really don't trust her. Well, i manage to cross the street full of traffic before my husband does (he's still waiting for his turn to cross) and then the lady manages to tell me that my husband will leave me for another woman. I then look back at him as he's waiting to cross the road to get to me (i'm feeling shocked and really sad by this news), then i woke up.

I'm wondering whether this has anything to do with my pregnancy hormones, but the fact that it was like she was warning me makes me feel uneasy. In waking life, i cannot imagine my husband doing that because i see how much he cares for me and loves me. I'm wondering also if this has also anything to do with my father's death as he passed away early this week and I gave a speech at his funeral yesterday, where i emphasized on what a loving and faithful husband he had always been towards my mother (there were men at the funeral whom we know have been unfaithful to their wives). Your interpretation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Jocelyn

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29, Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Warning of cheating husband in the future

Jocelyn,
If there is not, as you state, a ting of doubt, albeit unconscious, about your husband being unfaithful, then I see the dream as being a result of the changes of emotions and attitudes having to do with being pregnant. The nine months of birthing brings about such changes. As the mother you have accepted them {crossed the street} but your husband may be having a harder time in doing so.

The other woman {your husband is leaving you for} would most likely be that other you, before the emotional changes. Having a child can bring about a lot of emotional frustration, not only for you but for your husband also. Having a child can often change a woman's attitude, the morning sickness, the different emotions. Your husband may be having a lot of trouble adjusting to these changes and would rather leave those aspects behind for 'the other woman'. That would be you, before your pregnancy. He has yet to cross the street, has yet to totally accept those emotions that come with a pregnancy.

The woman in the dream whom you do not trust in real life. She may represent those emotional attitudes the pregnancy has brought about, the changes in emotions. Those aspects of having a child is something you do not like. Some emotions may seem unnatural and you may not trust yourself when these emotions come about.

It is most likely due to the hormones.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Warning of cheating husband in the future

Thank you Jerry for your help. I haven't been coping to well earlier in this pregnancy, my nausea was too intense to the point where i just couldn't do anything plus i also had a hematoma somewhere in my uterus which thankfully has stopped bleeding this week after my father's passing. It has been hard for my husband to suddenly do most of the things around the house, and look after me a great deal, he's has been wonderful but i can imagine how difficult it has been for him as well as scary. Now that i feel better, he's worried that something could be wrong because my nausea is not as intense, but i'm ok.

Thanks Jerry for you insight, it's amazing how meaningful dreams really are.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29, Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present