Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Girl

The dream started with me driving in the desert but it was grey. I was driving a 09 Nissan Altima and it broke down in the middle of the desert. Then a car pulled over with 3 guys and 1 girl. I was instantly attracted to the girl. She was a Hispanic blonde with a beautiful body. We went to a rest stop to wait until the tow truck arrived. We all just started talking and joking around. I pulled the girl aside and we started talking. Then I asked the girl if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said no because her brothers wouldn’t let her have a boyfriend. The tow truck arrived and I told them good bye and thank you. When I was leaving the girl ran up to me and kissed me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 Las Vegas, NV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: The Girl

OZO,
This is probably a wish fulfillment dream {9 often represents something that makes you whole}. The car would be you and the broken down state may be reflecting the state of your relationship with girls. Do you have a girlfriend? Perhaps you need assistance in this matter {tow truck}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: The Girl

I think that this dream could mean that this is what you wish to have in the waking world. I believe that this dream is a wish fulfilment dream because if you dont have a girlfriend at this time, this could mean that you want to have a relationship with someone. Or maybe if you are already in a relationship your car breaking down could be a symbol of your relationship and that you wish to find someone else.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present