Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream-The Coven Next Door

I lived in a house next door to four or five woman I had not previously met. I had the impression that they were involved in some kind of coven together. I felt compelled to meet them. I was in my house walking into the bathroom. Upon entering I was shoved to the floor by a man lying in wait for me. I was angry and I reset the sequence and walked back into the bathroom. Again I was blindsided by the man and knocked to the floor. I planned out how I would avoid the blow and the sequence replayed a third time. I walked into the bathroom again and quickly dodged the attempted attack. I picked the man up by his neck and slammed him to the ground. I then climbed out of the bathroom window over the tub/shower. It was night time with a bright full moon and wispy clouds in the sky. I was now in the neighbor’s back yard. *I introduced myself to three of the woman saying it was good to finally meet them. I saw a blonde haired woman sitting on the brick wall dividing our houses. I approached her and she smiled. I felt very calm and happy being with her. I felt like I’d needed to talk to her for a very long time. She handed me a branch bushy with leaves and laden with bright little yellow flowers. I asked her what they were for and she said to “listen for my answer not just talk and seek”. An older Asian man with distorted reddish facial features comes through the side gate. I had a feeling of unease when he started to speak like he was saying something it would be bad to hear. I was upset that he interrupted me with the girl because she seemed to have something important to tell me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 Las Vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Dream-The Coven Next Door

Eric,
My first impression is you are dealing with feminine issues, or relationships with females. The man who is blindsiding you is another part of yourself, perhaps your conscience. This other man is you and the violence toward him could be the unconscious harm this aspect is causing in your life.

What are relationships with women like in your life? Do you have problems with relationships? The dream statement “listen for my answer not just talk and seek” may be the unconscious directing you to 'listen' to those unconscious forces that relate to relationships with women. That would include a process of psychological evaluation, addressing those 'psyche' issues that cause you to be who you are and act as you do.

The Asian man would be your wise self. This wise self does have bad news, news perhaps that deals with inner issues having to do with relationships.

Does this fit in your life? The 'four or five women' suggest to me there are more than just one female relationship involved. If so then the issues of relationships may need deeper examination and possibly psychological counseling.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present