Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The scientist

Lately I had a very strange dream. You see it was not like a typical dream, but much like a waking dream. I new I was dreaming like in a lucid state, but I could still feel myself as if I was awake. I could here my breathing and the buzz of the fan, but I was still seeing things as if in a dream. Before I tell the dream something else must be told, I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, that is...I was bipolar. And before this dream I had reached a point where I was completely broken, completely lost. Here is the dream from what I can recall. It was a bit frightening and hard to explain everything, but I shall recount it to the best of my memory:

It started off with me looking at a young girl. She had very strange clothing on, I remember it was a scarlet dress with odd patterns and strange design protrusions. She then looked up and screamed, as she screamed red crystals exploded out of her eyes and mouth, growing faster and faster. I just sat there with no desire to even run from the approaching crystal. But then I heard a voice tell me to run. So I began to run, because at that point what I did didn't matter much to me. As I was running from the crystal I remember a few things. Firstly there were a few beings who tried to stop me with strange weapons. They were as oddly dressed as the first girl. I managed to fight them off, and continue. I then saw two people. The voice told me they were my brother and sister. My brother was dressed in an army uniform and my sister looked like a young girl in a white dress. The strange thing is I don't have a sister, but my brother is in the army. I grabbed them and they were both weightless, and lifeless. Stiff like dolls. I continued, but there were several points where I just wanted to stop, at these points I saw myself and I remember I was wearing a strange white uniform with buckles and medals. But the voice urged me onward so I continued. I then reached the bottom of a tower with a ladder going straight up, so I began to climb. It took a long time, but when I reached the top I saw her. She was an attractive middle aged woman in a white coat similar to a lab coat, but not quite. She told me she was the scientist, and she was going to fix me. I asked her why, and what she wanted in return. She said nothing, she would do it simply because that is what she does, that is her purpose. I remember seeing a body on the table and she cut it in half with a huge axe, and blood started flowing out. She filled nine gilded wine glasses with the blood. She told me this was the most important part. I remember the blood flowing out of the glasses and into me. From there she said she had to repair the connection between my mind and my soul. This is where things got incomprehensible. I remember what I saw, but it is hard to describe. I saw many tunnels, and strange devices that were operating within me, and I saw lady scientist begin to repair them. I don't remember much after that point.

After I woke up, I felt whole again. I have never lapsed into depressions since, and never a day has gone by since that day when I haven't felt incredible joy, for no reason other than joy's sake.

What are your thoughts on this? Who do you think she was? Do you think this was a subconscious construction, or do you think the scientist was a real being? I'd like to here some input, this dream has me perplexed.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 Michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present