Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
skywalking

I was driving down a long road in my new car. The sun was just coming up as I pulled into the driveway. The driveway belonged to my old friend Alphonso in California, but when I waslked in the house no one was home so I left. Up the driveway came a car and my old friends piled out. Jordan started to tell me about his misson in LA, but Raphael cut him off. "its about to start." we ran inside a small building. The inside was huge and resembled a catholic church with stained glass windows. We sat on the floor because all of the seats were taken and listened to a teacher giving a lecture about mental disabilities. Students began to laugh at the lecture and out of frustration the teacher gave up and we were dismissed. I stood up and headed up a large escalator and noticed that there were several escalators, staircases and elevators about the elaborate classroom. When I reached the top of the escalator I stepped onto a skywalk and the sun felt as though it was guiding me forward. Everything was gone except me and a very bright sun.

At this point I was woken up. I think there was more to it and I was kind of bummed actually.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 Arizona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: skywalking

Lyle,
Because of your age it is hard to discern whether the dream is directed at everyday experiences or if it is focusing on inner conflicts that have to do with self and personality. This is one reason I try to limit the scope of the Dream Forum to older adults. A younger person's dreams tend to focus more on everyday personal experiences {that form the ego and personality} whereas an older person's dreams look back at the accumulated experiences with the intent to sort through emotional conflicts associated with past experiences. Looking back at what has occurred is easier because it is already known. Having transcended most of life's major experiences I have a better knowledge of the later life and the emotional conflicts that go with the possibilities. Formative years are much harder to evaluate since so much of it is directed at current, everyday experiences. But here is what I get from the dream.

I sense of the dream is you need/desire to make changes about certain aspects of who you are. There is a need to change old attitudes, probably attitudes that would help you fit in with the 'crowd'. Outwardly these aspects seem small but deep down they play a big role in who you wish to be. There may be occasions where you expect too much or make too big a deal out of the changes and how they will affect you. You may feel like giving up, feel that you lack certain abilities to fit in. You need to elevate yourself to maintain appearances, many of which is not the real you.

In short I see the dream as addressing personality characteristics that would need changing so that you feel you fit in better with your peers. But that may be going against who you really are. Changing old attitudes in some areas may be of a real benefit but others may lead to negative results.
Does any of the above fit with current situations in your life?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present