Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
living with mom

my mother has post traumatic stress problems so it is hard to talk to her. But in my dream she was absolutely fine.I was living with her in a different state with all of my sisters but not my moms husband. The house was old and it looked like it had settled for quite a long time the floors were all uneven I went into my room and there was a mason jar of curdled milk with maggots growing in it, I went to empty it out and then there were miniature dinosaurs in it that I was trying to drown because they were snapping at me, they just kept popping out of the water as well as the maggots, they weren't white maggots they were black. Currently I am dating a very nice gentleman that I have been with for 2 years and in the dream i started to get use to not being with him and then all of a sudden 2 of the botton teeth fell out, my sister ripped one out because it was extremely loose and she ripped out another one because that too was very loose, both on my bottom left jaw. Then a little while later about 4 or 5 of my teeth on the left side of my mouth came out in one piece like they were all stuck together. A few minutes after my boyfriend showed up with a present that I had shown him a few days ago ( in real life) and he was dressed up in a very fancy suit and I was so extremely excited. Im just kind of curious as to what this meant. I went to the dentist the day after the dream to get an xray so I dont know if that had to do with me having to go to the dentist or what.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: living with mom

Amber,
Gorgive if I am short on details but I am fighting a terrible head cold.

Are there conflicts with your 'moms husand' that enter into the relationship with your mother? There may be anxieties also about your mother's condition that you may inherent. And a fear that your future relationships may take on the smae attitudes as with your mother and 'her husband'.

Jerry pray]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present