Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re-occuring dream

Ok, I have had this re-occuring dream for several nights now. It's about Jack The Ripper.

I'm sitting in a room, drinking tea, when a tall man with blood speckled across his face, enters the room.
"Hello Kitty." he says to me.

"Hello Jack, how was this morning?"

"Splendid, Kitty. Mary didn't squirm after I cut her." Jack pulls out a chair and sits down across from me.

"How 'bout some tea chap?" I ask with a very unusual Cheshire grin.

"Absolutely! Say my dear, would you like to become my apprentice?" Jack asks me. I can't see his eyes. It's top-lighting so it's really eerie.

"Oh Jack I thought you'd never ask!" I jump up from my seat, hands clutched together and squeal with delight.

So the next night, we go out for...my iniation. I select a girl named Susan. We stalk her for some blocks around Whitechapel before apprehending her. Jack hands me his blade and I rush forward, cover her mouth and slit her throat. I can feel the blood run over my hands as it spouts out in red fountains. I work quickly, removing unimportant organs, pancreas, spleen, but we save the liver to eat for dinner. Meanwhile, Jack is standing behind me, watching the process. Then, I wake up with a jolt.

This has happened SEVEN nights in a row and what I do to "Susan" gets more bloodier than the last. Please! Help!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Re-occuring dream

Hi Kitty,

you're not watching to many horrormovies??

A few thoughts (or questions which you could ask yourself):

"The liver being saved for dinner..", makes me ask: "What is on your liver"/ What is bothering you?
The mouth covered and the throat slit, feels like there's is something that needs to be said or wants to be said/expressed, but is made impossible in some way. (maybe by others or through fear or something like that?)And like the longer nothing is being done/said about it (?) the more harder (bloodier) it will get..(?).
Something seems to be 'killing' you...?

The dream is probably re-occuring because there's something asking you for your attention..You could even look at daily life to see if something is happening over and over again, leaving you with a not so nice feeling..?

Greetings,
Mask

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 netherlands

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Kitty

In addition Jack could be representing / playing the role of someone in your life who is having a negative influence on you. Possibly someone you enjoy being around but they are making you do things you don't want to?

Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Wow...well nothing's bothering me. Truthfully. I am content with myself and my family & friends. I have already disowned all of the negative influences in my life. I will try and find an answer, when I first had this dream, I thought I was capable of murder. Twas why I posted. Thank you :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 US

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present