Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coincidences or more?

New to posting here, but I have had a few strange dreams that have seem to became real.

For starters:

-3 years ago I had a dream of a crow that bit me. I instantly thought of my grandpa and told my bf about it the next morning. Two days later my aunt called me that my grandpa passed away. Before this, I had not talked to my grandpa in a year and never knew he was sick.

-2 months ago I knew I was about 4 months pregnant. I had a dream about 2 white anemones in a container of water and milk and I knew that might harm them and don't know why I did it. Learned that anemones are death symbols and milk is related to maternal instincts and mother. Had my first ultrasound 3 weeks later. The doctor told me that I had twins and that they had no heart beat. They died around the time I had that dream (at 10 weeks).

- A couple nights ago, I had a dream that a friends gf was laying on the ground on a beach. I knew that she had fallen off something and she was laying in a pool of blood and it was a suicide. After the fall/suicide, my bf was around and his family, which I thought was strange cause it was my friends gf. I was trying to call my bf about it instead of my friend. Then later in the dream I kept having images of her face.
Today my bf said that a long time co-worker fell off of a really tall ladder and specifically said that they found him laying in a pool of blood because the blood ran out of his nose. Later today, he found information that they think it was an attempted suicide, but he survived and is in a coma.

Do you think these are just really strange coincidences?

-thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, San Diego

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Coincidences or more?

spazchicken ,
Of the three events you list two are most likely co-incidental. The third involving your still born babies may have been the body providing information of the health of your babies. Since the psyche is the whole self, there is an unconscious knowledge of the health of the body, including those things within you {babies}, that sometimes come up in dreams. The unconscious may have recognized a lack of a heart beat and provided this information in a dream. It is impossible to say this is an actual truth but Jung witnessed such events in his studies of the psyche and recognized the possibilities.

As for the other two dreams you need to look at them as symbolic and metaphorical {the language of dreams}. They are addressing emotional aspects of YOUR life and correspond with the current emotional situation in your waking life. It is not to say there are not prophetic dreams {a crow, as in your first dream, can symbolize a messenger from the unconscious} but they are rare. The last dream would be more about you and the fall would be symbolic of some aspect of your emotional life. A suicide may be symbolic of a desire to end some aspect in your waking life.
But again there are the possibilities of prophetic dreams. There are some who have such powers of the psyche {Edgar Cayce as an example}. If you continue to have such dreams you may have some powers of psychic insights. But you would probably know it by now.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present