Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Animated Flower Stalk

I am visiting with David after many years. He is still very slender, but solid, stronger than I remember him in earlier years. He still has a sensitive disposition, yet feels more balanced of masculine and feminine. I don’t have the impression that he is of a homosexual slant any longer. It is as if we are rekindling the connection we shared in our earlier years. At one point, I observe the length and bulge of his penis through his pants. There is a lot of mutual touching of one another, some playfully, yet consciously, as we draw close to one another. At one point, I am reaching down the back of his pants with both my hands, my palms sliding along his buttocks. He then reaches in his pants from the front and wraps a hand under and around to meet my hands. Later, I am out of doors, in what appears as a nice residential area. The weather is very nice, the sun shining. David and I are standing near a car with a few others - a couple and a young, blonde girl child. The woman remarks about the nature of a reed-like flower/plant that is growing in the grasses where we are gathered. It comes up from the earth on a stalk that is some like a dandelion, for I imagine it be straw-like, hollow inside, as is a dandelion stalk. It is rather tall, 14” – 16” and also has a yellow flower head, of sorts. It makes me think of a walking stick plant, but only because, like the walking stick, the plant is animated. It has a consciousness. The head of the plant moves on its own. The plant seemed aware that the child wanted to pick it, and it took a protective action, folding it’s head down and in. The woman then advised the child to not bother or pick the flower. I have the sense that this flower will grow to “speak,” or, that it can speak. At some point, I see a large, formed penis. I think it was in the trunk of the car and was taken out to be viewed. It is two and a half to three feet long. Then, I am standing before the child and she is as if working herself upward “into me,” into my vagina/body, as if sexually. Stepping back from her, I see (strangely, to me) that she has a smaller formed penis in her hands. However, I felt it more like “she” was working herself (her whole body) up into me.

In this dream, David and I both appear to be as if at our current age, but are experiencing a more youthful vigor/interaction.

An earlier dream of David (2005) – I am having sex with David Lindley. He seems to turn into Leroy Bono. As he is inside of me, he is saying how good it feels to be there. My hands are on his lower back and then his buttocks. I feel a rash of tiny eruptions of the skin on his buttocks. I hear others arriving. I go to the bathroom, to “clean up.” Out of bathroom, many men are present, filling the living room, socializing, as in a friendly gathering. Note: Leroy embodied more 'negative masculine.'

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Animated Flower Stalk

Hi Kristi,

although i find your dream difficult, i'm going o give i a try..

The dream from 2005 and the last one seem to show your progress in the proces of the integration of the inner male and female. David seems to be mirroring how you are developing inside. You observing the length and bulge of his penis sounds like you are 'measuring' your inner male...power/strength.

The couple with the young girl could be you with your parents when you were a child, but they could also represent your inner parents and inner child. Maybe even both to show you what you 'took' with you from your childhoodyears..things you've been told/learned...like: "to not bother or pick the flower", which to me sounds like you were told/learned to not 'use' your true nature/self (the flower). But the flower has a conscious and it took a protective action when aware that the child wanted to pick it and you sense that the flower will grow to 'speak'. Maybe this last whole sentence is showing how you went on later in life. While having been told 'not to bother' your Self, and wanting to reach for your Self later in life the Self seemed to hide and protect herself from you. Or the protective action of the flower is maybe symbolic for how you, while having been told not to bother or choose for yourself, were showing yourself to the world..by hiding? Or being protective? Sensing that the flower will grow to speak then seems your inner (unconscious then) knowing that 'the flower is going to speak'..that you are going to show who you really are?

The girl working herself upwards into your vagina, as sexually. Sexually/vagina...creativity. It's like in this part you are giving way to your inner child. It somehow feels like in this part you take back what you've lost somewhere during growing up.
The girl is also holding a penis (smaller then the one which came out of the trunk...again like something lost is found again). The girl with a penis in her hands feels like...a gift. The girl with a penis in her hands working herself into you...the inner child i think is were our real strength/power is coming from...

This part with the girl 'working' herself into you maybe is showing in what part of the proces you are right now. And the first part where you are with David (rekindling the connection)...i think that in this part you for yourself could find which still has to get 'fixed'/ developed to really feel that child inside.

Well i'll stop now, because the more i write and think the more complicated it gets..

Greetings,
Mask

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 netherlands

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

And back again,

i was asking myself why there was this 'animated flower stalk' in your dream. Yes, of course, to try to be of explanation..but i'm also trying to see the meaning in the animation itself..

Animated..come to life..
Stalk...isn't it that anything like a stick etc. can be seen as symbol for penis? So maybe a stalk also?
A dandelion (in dutch 'horseflower'..so also referring to power maybe?). A dandelion has a yellow flower (when i'm talking about the same flower as you are)...Yellow...sun...male.
A flower contains seeds, so could the whole of the flower and stalk be seen as a symbol for the penis maybe?

Is there maybe more meaning in this part of the dream? Because of this animated picture? It makes me think of how parents sometimes can find it hard to explain certain things (like the sexual) to their children. Or could this animated part of the dream show that when you were a little girl you already where conscious of certain things in life?
Or is this animated part there to maybe show how/that a child makes its own 'vision'/picture to/of something?
It also makes me think of 'starting a life of its own'...just like when someone tells a story for the first time and how this same story ends up as a whole other story after having been told several times.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 netherlands

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Hi Mask,

Thank you for taking the time you did to look at my dream. Am still looking at it on this end and will respond more soon.

Kristi

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

The first part of the dream, before I find myself out of doors, feels to me to speak of more balancing of the masculine and feminine within me. I shared the earlier dream to show how it indicated that this healing needed to occur, evidenced by the rash felt on the buttocks as I also perceive the contrast between the David and Leroy inside of me. That brief dream spoke of much, but this was all I wanted to point out here. I am not engaged in an opposite sex relationship in waking life, so this dream clearly speaks about the process of emerging masculine and feminine balance inside of me. It is not just a need/desire for “sex,” as may be imagined by some given such a large phallus image. It feels very strongly to me to be about emerging libido, desire…a birthing process of soulful expression underway within me. The interplay between David and I, feels to me to be of a sort of inner love affair. I like how my dream maker/Psyche had me slide my hands down David’s buttocks, finding they were smooth and healthy – without skin rash. I came away from this dream feeling something new and wonderful was happening within me. I think it shows development and growth of a part of my inner masculine … from a young and awkward David of my yesteryear to a David within me today. Some of the things I wrote down about David after this dream are this: Visionary, Spiritual, Epileptic, Sensitive, Psychic, Christian, Agape, God, Flute, Loved Me, Wanted to Marry Me. David was “intoxicated with love for God” at the time he asked me to marry him. In combination with his flute playing (I liked watching him play in Church, he was very good), I could not but help think of Krishna (being I am significantly drawn to Hinduism given my great affinity for Ammachi) http://www.exoticindiaart.com/product/BD29/ As I reflected again on this dream the other day, I was filled with a sense of pure love, and with that, the gentle tears that told so … feeling God’s love so pure, as I was also moved to reflect on other masculine images in my dreams/journey. To include, more recently, the dream of Peter (“Heart Mirror”) who told me that “I want you to know you are remembered and thought of very often here (that it does not cost you anything), as we do our embryonic work of birthing a new humanity.” His saying that it does not cost anything means, to me, that love does not cost anything, does not ask anything, only gives. Clearly, this current dream, for me, while still mystery as my life unfolds (as does the flower that grows), is about the emerging balance taking place inside of me, and what is possible with this … a blond child (I am brunette)…a divine child, perhaps…that is working her way up into me – that new humanity … and the expression of that libido/desire that wants to find find birth through the vehicle of my life.

This is one lady who has been through an incredible lot in her healing journey...who is today so very thankful...who wishes to some day stretch a hand back to others in a greater way.

Kristi

I wanted to comment again on this dream, to show that the little girl in this dream is the voice/person of my own (flower stalk that will grow to speak) that continues to be addressed in so many of the dreams subsequent to this one. And, again, that the sexual connotations have little to do with the act of sex itself, but instead are symbolic of psychic libido.

Kristi

stats from 7-14-10 to the present