Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My boy friend with another girl

Hi,

Okay so I keep having almost the same dream. The past few weeks I have had a few dreams and they are all similar. But last night was the worst. ( me and him broke up 3 months ago and while we were broke up there was this little senior high school girl he was talking to. well 3 weeks later we decided to work things out and talked about this other girl and how bad it hurt me and he was sorry and so forth)...Okay now my dream last night and pretty much every other dream has her in it... but in my dream last night they were holding each other and play fighting and laughing and having so much fun together but i was right there with them as the 3rd wheel. but in my dream we are together and live together and they are playing in our bed and he is completely blowing me off but he is always telling me they are just friends... then there is one part where i am looking around the corner and i see her laying on him and they are sitting in the grass. Then all of a sudden he is living with her and i am living alone but i look really good. I am playing some kind of volleyball outside and there are a few cute guys playing with me and my family. Then it cuts to a class room and some guy is yelling out how he said she makes him so much happier and the teacher keeps going shhh shhh and then it cuts to me getting hit in the head with a volleyball from one of the guys in the game and he comes over and ask me if i am okay and then my boyfriend is with that girl watching from there house drive way and then i wake up crying :(... I woke up like 4 times last night and i would fall back to sleep and it would start right back up again :(... I am so confused and scared and really tired because i feel like i got no sleep.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 Corona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: My boy friend with another girl

Tiffany,
Dreams have a strange language of its own and images can represent more than one thing, experiences or people. The girl may represent the actual encounter with your bf but she may also represent some aspect of yourself. That may involve the emotions you are feeling, most likely anxieties about yourself, perhaps feelings of inadequacies about yourself {do you have self esteem issues?}. I think the dream may be more about these esteem issues as much as the other girl. The 'other girl' issue may be more in your head reflecting anxieties about your own inadequacies {self esteem issues}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present