Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pyramid and floods

Different style but one I remember vividly too. See if you can guess what was going through my mind that caused this strange mix...

A big stone pyramid, with a big stone cross at the top next to a small reddish mountain, surrounded by scrub (odd scrub plants dotted around the area). Beyond that, desert to the horizon.

Flying off towards the horizon fast.

Next, there is nothing but water everywhere. Huge flood I think. Gliding towards a waterfall. I don't feel scared. I land safely in a small pine branch or something sticking out the edge of the waterfall.

There are small glowing lights in a cluster in the branches with me, all different colours. I don't know what they are, but there's something about them I can't explain...

Images end.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: uk 33

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Nope

Re: Pyramid and floods

Simon,
You stated in your first post that particular dream was from a time when you were younger. Does that apply to all the posts? And how young were you? Age can make a difference in interpreting a dream. You must remember the dream was addressing aspects of your life at the time of the dream including that time and experiences prior to it.

The interpretation.

The primary symbols in the dream, stone pyramid, cross point to a desire/search for wholeness and balance in your life. But there is a mountain to climb to achieve this position and the horizon seems to offer little hope for that in the near future.

Then the emotions set in, a flood of emotions. There may be a need to let go of some aspect in your life. Unconsciously this is something that is not so frightening as you consciously may think. This may be due to your letting the emotions overcome you.

There are many emotions and aspects of your life to consider in obtaining balance in your life, besides this one aspect that seems to control your waking life. You may be at a loss how to approach or achieve this balance. There may be a need not to be so emotional, think more objectively.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Pyramid and floods

This dream was perhaps a year or two ago at the most. The other was around 14-16 or so at a guess

Makes good sense, but time will tell eh! :o)

I tend to be fairly objective and logical at all times. In terms of concern, I'd be concerned about everyone and everything, and if it comes down to trying to make everyone/everything happy and solve the world's problems, I could see why that would seem unachievable!

Thanks for unjumbling some of the thoughts. Seems like the daytime thoughts have slipped into the night!

:o)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: uk 33

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present