Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Overwhelming love

It is now reoccuring dream, not the same context but clearly the same meaning. I had such a dream before, a few years back, probably twice.

There are always some people, usually quite a few people and there is a girl, always different, significantly younger than me for whom I have an absolutely overwhelming feeling. It is so strong that I feel it the day after or maybe even longer. She (always different) seems to be somehow remote, not interested in me but neither really hostile. She is always among other people but not necessary is tied to anybody particular. Then, the end of the dream is not quite the same. In the one before last dream, I am leaving a sort of an auditorium, deciding that I will not take part of what they do there (even when I know there will be some negative consequences of my actions) and then, at the wide exit I am meeting that girl of my dream who is coming in towards me and alone. She sees me and then smiles to me. I am embracing her and we walk out together.

These dreams don't have any sexual ovetones. It is just that overwhelming deep love that I feel towards these girls whjo seem to be so elusive. I want so much to be with them ...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Overwhelming love

From the North,
Look at my page on the anima and see if it helps in understanding what this 'girl/girls' may represent in your dreams. Some aspect of your anima may be underdeveloped, not only psychologically but also in relationship with women in your waking life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present