Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone else ever have...

...those periods of time when you are waking and recalling few to several dreams every night?

Am sitting here (just now) recording last night's dreamd into my Word program. Strange. Strange dreams. Am only now recording them, as I slept until 8:30 AM ... a rarity for me. I have had a few sleep nights like this since I quit smoking, sleeping more than was normal for me. I know it will take time for my body to heal and find it's natural rhythm.

Will post the dreams later.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Anyone else ever have...

..yes, i did experience that. This was in a time (about a year) when i meditated a few times. The dreams also often were very clear and the dreams more and more got longer and stranger...but i liked these strange ones the most.

Mask

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 netherlands

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Hi Mask,

Yes, in my journey, these periods seem to come and go, on again and off again. I've had them last just a few, to several and even many months long.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

I too have periods where I have a lot of dreams, and then it dies down and I don't remember any for ages.

I have only had a few dreams lately, and not much energy to put towards interpretations.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

hehe. Sometimes. Don't generally recall much though - and not more than a couple in a night as a rule. Most nights nothing.

I've not tried meditation, and wouldn't be tempted to tbh - I feel my brain works little enough already, without trying to stop it completely...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: uk 33

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

I often get up after the first dream at about 1am and go lay on the couch to remember it. Or I'll wake up at about 5 or 6 and get up to remember it. It seems if I don't wake up right away from the dream and have it in mind, then I have to get up and go to the bathroom and go lay on the couch. I'll lay there and it will come to me, or sometimes it won't. I almost never remember a dream after about 30 minutes. One of my old girlfriends would remember a little bit of her dream whenever I would ask her what she dreamed about. I always thought that was cool.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32, Montana

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present