Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vibration ... some old spooked place in me

This is one of the strange ones:

I am with a friend and her father. They are from an earlier period in my life, but I am not sure when, nor do I clearly recognize them. I am spitting into a cup of water and see the phlegm particles from my lungs floating on top of the water. I look longer, more closely, and wonder if there are living things in there. I look again, longer. And, yes, I see what I think is a parasite of some kind, a very small worm/centipede looking thing with round mouth. I am now in the bed with my friend and her father. Her father is on the left, she is in the middle and I am on the right side. I don’t like this, don’t like that I have spit parasites up from my lungs. I am concerned. I show the cup to my friend and her father. They express some interest. I have the sense that my friend and her father are leaving to go somewhere on the following morning and that I will remain in this home/space alone. I feel some spooked about this. My friend’s father is showing me an amount of money that he is tucking between some items on a closet shelf, so that I will know where to get it. He tells me that another (girl) may come for it. I find myself thinking perhaps I will go to grandmother’s home instead of staying here (but this grandmother that I imagine does not feel like either of my own grandmother’s, who are now passed). As I lay in the dark, in the bed, with my friend and her father, I begin to hear a low-toned, vibrating, rattling sound coming from the left corner of the room. I go there, to some sort of apparatus. I am not sure what it is. It is some like a suit rack, in dimension and size. Something was on it or covering it. I remove it, but the vibration continues. Then, I move the whole thing, but the vibration only increases. There are some rows or columns of wooden beads. I try moving them, to see if the vibration will stop. It doesn't.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Vibration ... some old spooked place in me

The parasite thing (though I am going through a cleansing of my lungs and wonder over their health and the damage sustained) is probably reflecting some thing that is eating at me. In bed with father... Incest. Hidden reward (money) for another girl...? Is this about a hidden feeling of having done a sexual favor for Dad? Is this what I am coughing up? Some piece of knowledge from my psyche that I have a judgment about, hence my feeling spooked. And the rattling/vibrating coming from the apparatus in the corner... perhaps just reflecting the thing (unknown) that causes me to investigate to determine what from my psyche wants to become known.

Kristi

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

My actions with the cup of water into which I spit the phlegm of my lungs and gaze at it over and again is very likely showing my tendency to over-analyze.

Kristi

I am not yet getting the message of this dream, so still looking at it. Perhaps it is more that as I find myself again visiting my friend and her father (which most likely points directly to me and my father), I am actually "spitting up," "purging my chest" of little pesty remains/psychic debris. I don't actually have any bad feelings about "the bed", or being in it with my friend and her father. Ill feelings just are not present. I was more concerned about the cup of water into which I was spitting the phlegm from my lungs. It was only my conscious ego that came up with the associations regarding the incest I knew. So, I am inclined to think that the dream's message may have been something different. The dream tells me "they are leaving." Is this some sort of cleansing of the bad memories? Maybe? Or, their effect on me. They will go the next day and someone else will come... Is this someone other, someone or soemthing of value (money)? This thing of value merely stored on a closet shelf. Valuing myself now, instead of blame or chastising myself for the abuse? This is what is refected in my old "Pillars" dream. It is showing significant changes. This, after taking the trip into the sewery water-way ... which brought me to profound grief the following day. I feel that blacks in my dreams have come to = soul. This is the language they have always spoke in my dreams. They point to my soul...not just shadow (in some negative sense). Tat has never been their language in my dreams. That trip down the waterway was like revisiting the part of me that was like society's throw-away ... the me who felt that way. Is that where I needed to go, to the sewery waterway? I did not want to stay to see who would come for the money/reward. I wanted to go to grandmother, for nurture/comfort. I am still not sure about the rattling sounding from the corner of the room, from the suit rack like thing. I am familiar with rattling both from my vision quest experiences (we used it both in group ceremony and in exercises of 'befriending the darkness') ... and also from my work with the shamanic healer. Some darkness was calling me in the dream. It may have been the sewery waterway.

Kristi

This one was as well addressing my voice. Note my spitting up phlegm from my lungs (Pneuma: [Greek] Breath. An airlike substance believed to be a dynamic principle) and seeing parasites in it = a belief that there is something wrong with my breath/voice. I am revisiting a space of my youth (friend and father in bed = me and father in bed), showing these two inner characters that something is wrong with my lungs/breath/voice. This space of the past is like the parasite that still eats at (robs me of) my voice. The money in the closet may very well be the value, my value, the value of my voice. In short, the dream is reiterating something I already knew: that I was forced into silence regarding the incest in my family (for myriad reasons, but greatly for the sake of mother's happiness)...but painting it now in another light...such that my ego is going back now to work things out.

And while the next part is a longer story than I will go into here, I feel the rattling/vibration in the corner is speaking of the kundalini activity that was also prevalent in my young life (though I did not understand it to be this, at that time).

Kristi

stats from 7-14-10 to the present