Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Farming and Aliens

In my dream the world was going to end and there were a group of women who were aliens in human bodies that came to tell about the world ending. No body believed them but about 3 people. My grandma my sister myself. The women/aliens idea to be able to survive after the world ended was to keep a piece of farm land safe by a special alien blanket they were able to make and was invisible to "non believers" eyes. So I was able to see it since I was helping to make it. while we are waiting to finish the blanket there was a party going on downstairs from where the blanket was being made and the whole town ended up getting drunk and going to our perfect field and pouring weed eater on our corn stalks that had already grown and it started to die before we were able to finish the blanket. We hurried to get the corn to grow back from the weed eater and the trampling that had been done to it. We are able to get the corn back to normal before the world ends and the aliens and the 3 of us had taken pictures here and there of all of us and our work. The last night before the world was supposed to end I was with my current boyfriend and I was inviting a neighbor over to hang out with me because my boyfriend didn't want to hang out with us because he didnt know the person which is how he is in real life. The neighbor turned out to be a guy from work I am friends with and we were playing dress up and he was talking about how comfortable he is around me and how his parents were wondering if he got nervous before he came over to my place or if he would shave ( he is very clean cut) he said no to them about these things. He is actually recently engaged so he was talking about that and us just hanging out, and the whole time my boyfriend is sitting all the way across this huge room in the corner in a chair just watching. I don't feel weird about him doing this its almost as if I am use to him being like this and have just become accustom to it. Later that night the whole town was having a party and the aliens and the 3 or us had been getting our things together at the party ( im guessing the party was being taken place at a town hall or something but we all lived up stairs) We got our pictures together secretly and all of the other things we wanted and hid them away in a monte carlo ( which is the car I have) We had cards on a table that meant something to the aliens and a few drunk people at the party tried taking them to buy them we had to hide the cards too and before the dream was over i was sitting at the bar at the party and sat with one of the aliens who didn't know who I was for some reason after all this time we had spent together and I didn't know her either, she asked me if I would like to get a drink i went back and forth thinking about it and eventually did. And that was it. The whole dream was very low lit alot of reddish oranges and dull colors the only time it was really bright was when we were fixing the field, when my neighbor came over and when I got a drink. I felt fine the whole time too no sadness no extreme happiness either.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Farming and Aliens

Amber,
Dreams of an emotional young person are often hard to interpret because there is a lot of recent personal waking experiences entwined with symbolic and metaphorical dream language {the language of dreams}. Dreams of an older person {especially past the age of 40} are almost purely symbolic/metaphorical with little entwined personal waking associations that are not symbolic. Here is what I can gain from this rather 'strange' dream.

Are there any conflicts, probably recently realized, in your relationship with your boyfriend? Has he recently started acting in ways that seem strange, different, not his usual self? My sense is the dream is addressing new aspects about the relationship and perhaps changes in him that affect you {your dreams are addressing your emotional self}. That may be what the aliens are about, strange reactions to his actions {perhaps unconscious more so than conscious - your intuitive mind is seeing what the conscious self does not want to see}. What you thought was a growing relationship may now seem to be less so for some reason. Something is 'killing' what was thought to be growing. The end of the world may be the end of that world, relationship with your bf. What leads me to ask about the relationship with your bf is the inclusion of 'his strange behavior' in the dream {this would be what is not symbolic but actual waking experiences}. If this is so, a strange change in his behavior, it may be having an affect on how you feel, or even act.
There may also be recently waking experiences included in the dream that are not symbolic.

If not your bf look to other relationships or aspects of your life that may seem to be coming to an end.

Look at this possibility and let me know your thoughts.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

my boyfriend and i had just gotten in a fight that night actually i had thought about breaking up with him. He had lost his job in december and I think i was mad about it even though he has been trying to find work. but we are working through it since then we have been fine. but i also haven't been speaking to my father and kinda cut off ties with my mom also. im just trying to get my life started and lately i've been feeling like they are influencing it too much.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Amber,
Thanks for your follow-up response. It helps prove once again the dreams of most younger people are dealing with current waking life experiences and uses actual people in a dream more in a literal sense than a symbolic one.

The conflict with your bf. There it is. The dream was addressing those emotional conflicts in your waking life having to do with him. Dreams reflect the emotional state of mind of the dreamer at the time of the dream. His strange actions, losing his job, these have an affect on your mental state of mind. And that is what is reflected in the dream.

It is great that you are trying to reconcile these problems. Give him a second chance, tell him how you feel and the changes you see. Always be truthful {in every phase of life} because truth always leads to better things.
Good luck.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

This dream is out of sequence. Go to Fighting a Female Dog to see most recent post.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

An old dream post revisited. Post your thoughts, comments.
Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee       Gifford Fence Orlando

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Out of order due to spamming.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee       Gifford Fence Orlando

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present