Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nephews and Electocution

In my dream I was with two of my nephews, my sister's boys, and my sister. We were all playing, and one of the boys picked up a live electrical cord and electricity shot through him. I tried to grab him from the electric cord, but his mom, my sister, said, "No you have to let the electricity run out!" So finally the electricity stopped, and when I tried to pick my nephew up, more electricity came. We had to go through this process three times before it was over. At the end, everyone was ok, but the dream was very shocking to me. I don't know why I would dream about soemthing so morbid.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33--Portland, OR

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Nephews and Electocution

Macie,
Electricity in a dream often symbolizes life energies. Since there are people closely related to you in your dream there may be a message about those relationships being addressed. Your sister 'saying' not to stop the flow may be in some way suggesting she wants the energies to 'run out' in some aspect to the relationship with you. Something in the relationship, or your life, may need to runs its course in order to turn out as it should.
There may have been in recent days a conflict {or a continuing conflict} involving the actual nephew, or he could possibly be symbolic, something that is related to your sister or your relationship with her that is in conflict or 'descent' {the nephew being a descendant}. It seems to be a recurring experience {go through the process 3 times}. In the end things turned out OK. That may suggest this was as much a needless worry than a true conflict.

There is the possibility your sister is a symbolic image also. Not your real sister but some 'related' aspect of your own psyche that needs to run it course even though you try to stop it. The harder you tried to end it the more energy it gained {emotionally}.

Jerry [pray}

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Nephews and Electocution

Thank you for your response. It is true that my sister and I have a conflict--but it's mostly my worry, not her really having a problem with me. I do give energy to it.

This makes a lot of sense.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33--Portland, OR

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present