Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It is my car, so...

The first part i only remember vaguely. With my brother and his girlfriend i got into a large elevator, that was going to take us down. The elevator had a wooden floor and we were the only ones in it. Once inside my brother and his girlfriend seemed to have found their place in an instance and they didn't seem to think anything about the coming elevator ride. But i was thinking about what was coming. I knew what was coming. I remembered that this elevator would start very fast and that because of its sudden speed downwards the floor would leave earlier than me, which was going to leave me in some kind of free fall. And because of this i was very aware of what my best position would be.

Then, still with brother and girlfriend, i am in some street. We get into an old white car (from the years around my real birthday). At this point i didn't really know it is my car. I get behind the steering wheel, which was on the right (i only got aware of this while writing it now; strange, because in holland the drivers seat is on the left), my brother takes place next to me and his girlfriend in the back.
I have some difficulty with sitting comfortable. The chair is that much to the front that, when in an accident, i would defenitely get launched through the front window. The girlfriend i guess helped me to get the chair in a better position. It then still is not in the position i am used to but it certainly is a little improvement.
Then we're outside the car; in a neighbourhood in the south of the city i live in. We are on a dike. Brother and girlfriend walk down the dike...over grass..and my brother takes place at a table which seems to belong to a restaurant. I then know he wants to take us out for dinner. But this time i refuse to do it his way. I find it oke to go out for dinner, but this time i am going to choose the restaurant. My brother is sitting with his back towards me, but his girlfriend can see me and i give her a sign, that seems to explain my thoughts (about me choosing the restaurant this time). It's like i tell her that my brother can do whatever he wants, but i'm the one to choose now. She finds it oke and starts walking up the dike again.
Back in the car we take the same positions. We have to drive to a house now. In this house (only in the dream) friends of brother and girlfriend live and this couple are preparing for their coming wedding. I park the car in front of the house and can see the woman of the couple walk in the frontyard. My brothers girlfriend gets out of the car and delivers a present for the wedding. I then know that she delivers this present now because they aren't going to the wedding. It feels like though they were invited, they didn't want to go.
When she's back in the backseat the car starts to move. There is a parked car in front of me and it looks like we're going to hit it once the car started to move forward. I quickly try to put my feet on the right pedal (?), but something is in the way. I discover a sleeping bag is on them and while the car still is moving i try to kick the sleeping back to the side. Finally i succeed just before hitting the other car. Without having to steer the car moves out of the parking space, while i am still having difficulties with finding the right pedals. I can only feel 2 under my feet, though i know there has to be a third one. Finally i find and from then i can drive like i was used to.
Then again i'm on a part of the dike, but now a little closer towards my house. I am outside my car on the point of getting in. When i take my place inside and try to sit right i notice i am in the backseat. In front of me there a thick cushionlike wall, that is btween the front and the backseat. It takes away all sight and contact with the frontseat. I know another woman (dark haired and feeling strong) is now sitting behind the steering wheel. And after me other (unknown) women are getting in the backseat. They seem to be friends of the one who's behind the wheel now and it feels like that one in the front is the most brutal and strongest of them. I move myself a little in between the backs of the seats in order to get more space and watch the other women. I feel i am i a dangerous position here. That when in an accident i will get crushed from all sides. I am angry at the one behind the wheel. This is my car!
Then this woman starts the car and through the back window i can see that were driving backwards. I little further on the dike (road) i see pieces of snow and ice. I get more and more angry and picture myself how this woman, when she is not a good backward-driver, will get us of the dike. At last i decide to get out and take over the place behind the wheel, thinking: "If we are to drive of the dike because of the icy pieces it will be my fault, but let it be my fault then!"

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: It is my car, so...

Car:
I am an old but nice and loved car. Though old my motor still runs perfectly. My owner just found me back after years. Most of the time i am driven by my owner but sometimes other people take my wheel and my owner gets upset over this. She doesn't like these people. When my owner is behind my wheel, so when she is the driver, she doesn't need to get me started...i seem to get started on my own. My driver and owner then only has to use the pedals so i know when to stop or when to head on.
My driver is not to happy with my inside. My front and back are divided by a thick cushion-like wall. This wall takes away a lot of my inner space and by this turning me into a dangerous object when in threatening situations. My driver seems to like driving me backwards and i have no clue why.
When my driver/owner recently found me back she had difficulties with finding the pedals. She found out that they were covered by a sleeping bag. Well, for what it's worth...this sleepingbag had kept my pedals warm. Otherwise my driver would have had a much harder time trying to get me started.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present