Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lost & Confused

I was sitting in a movie theater waiting (i did not want anyone to know I was there) when this lady came in behind me and started talking in my ear. She told me that my husband had came in and saw me, and left. He was there to meet someone else. She said that he had been there several times before to meet someone, and that he always took a room at the hotel. I did not know there was a hotel @ the movies. Then she asked me to come outside with her to talk.

We went outside, and got into a car. For some reason it was not the same place as when I went into the building. We started driving, and I started asking questions, she was not clear with her answers. Then I asked her what my husband looked like, and the man she described was not my husband.

We drove up to a church, so she could tell her friend that it was not my husband. Her friend came out and hugged me. She got back into the car and started driving off with this older couple and I ran and jumped in the passenger seat. I did not want to be left because I did not know where I was.

We drove around looking for my car but could not find it. This woman kept saying she was going to get into trouble because she was not suppose to have me in the car with her. We kept driving, then she stopped. We saw this man far in the distance pointing and we started running. We ran and ran. Cars were everywhere but none were mine.

Then I was all alone running through this car lot looking and looking for my car. I saw these two police officers walking towards me and I asked them for help. They said they were too busy and they could not help me. I started running and pleading for help. Then I woke up.

This dream was very confusing, I just know I was lost, this woman had lead me on a wild goose chase. But I just had this overwhelming fear throughout the dream that my husband was going to be angry with me. Because I did not know where I was and that I had lost my car. I was more afraid of my husband then the possibility that something bad was going to happen to me in this dark parking lot.

This woman has been in other dreams, and so has the lady from the church. So has the parking lot and car lot. In my dreams before I always park in the lot next to a gas station, but in this dream my car had disappeared.

What do you think??

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Alabama

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Lost & Confused

Hi Cheryl. Welcome to the world of dreams, this Dream Forum being a place where self discovery is often initiated when one posts a dream hoping to learn more about them self. As a first timer we can not know where you are in the journey through life but with an investigation of your dream there is a revealing to some degree where that might be. Hopefully this dream post will reveal a positive aspect in your journey and lead you to look deeper within yourself to discover what is really there. That is what dreams do, in symbolic language using metaphor, revealing the true self, not disguised or hidden by ego bias.

The theatre, that is what the dream is, a theatre where your life is on stage. It reveals what is there, often aspects that you do not want revealed {to your conscious self}. The dream wants you to listen {ear} to this inner voice of the unconscious. It may be important knowledge about the relationship with your husband {or is he an animus aspect}. It may be wanting to address what level or place he does fit in with your life overall {{hotel}. And a possibility you need to openingly speak to/realize these aspects about your husband/animus in your life.

My sense is the dream is first and foremost addressing some aspect of the relationship with your husband. There may be questions about the relationship. His not being the man he was supposed to be may be saying something about his character, or where he fits in your life. Have there been changes in how he acts or his personality that do not fit the norm of how he usually would act/be? This question may be something that is 'driving' at you recently {car}.

Do you feel you are being 'left out' of his life, not being that part you once were or should be? Has something in the relationship affected the 'inner sanctity' {church} of the relationship? You may feel you have little control in this matter {passenger} but you do want to be included.

You may not be sure what is driving these emotions involving the relationship {can not find your car}. You may not wish to think about any possibilities that lead you to these emotions. It may be that he is 'pointing' at you, the emotions you feel being something in your mind and is running away from what he says is real.

The feelings of being alone. Are there such emotions involved with the relationship with your husband? You may no longer know your place in his life, or perhaps his in yours {all alone running through this car lot looking and looking for my car. There may not be the normal structure, obligations and commitments involved with these emotional issues {police officers too busy to help} And there may be more than one major issue involved {two police officers}.

The dream does seem to be addressing some aspect of the relationship with your husband. What issues are involved in the relationship that may be in emotional conflict? Could it be you sense his not wanting to continue the relationship as it once was? Or do you have those feelings toward him? There may be an intuitive sensing on your part that he is changing, or the relationship is changing, or both. This 'woman' in your dreams are another part of you, an unconscious self that sees beyond what the conscious self realizes. You may finally 'run out of gas' {gas station, your car no longer there} emotionally over these issues. Is there a feeling of being 'lost' about the relationship?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present