Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
White maggot comming out of my arm...

Hello everyone,

I had an odd dream that I was a someone´s house ( a friend´s posibly), I was back in highschool but with my current age on my senior year repeating it for the 11th time...
Then I got transported in my dream to a house and my arm started to itch, I was talking with someone and I kept scratching it. Then I look in my forearm and there´s a white fat maggot next to what it looked like a popped scist, I inmediately assumed that the maggot came out of it and tried to shake it.

I ended up puting it in my mouth chewing it and spitting it out...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 Barcelona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: White maggot comming out of my arm...

Jaime,
The repeating of your senior year in high school 11 times may be the best clue to what the dream message may be. {Schools are institutions for learning and so are dreams}. The focus on the past but at your current age may be directing your attention to past emotional conflicts that still bothers you or you are continuing to do today. You are either unconsciously repeating this experience because it was an emotional conflict and/or may be repeating some action related to the experience from that time period {repeating the same thing over and over}.

The arm often represents your abilities. It may be the scratching suggests an inability to do something.

The maggot is something that is usually thought of as disgusting. And they can turn into something more difficult to get rid of if not removed before 'it grows' {evolves into a fly}. The disgusting aspect also may be addressed when you put it 'in your mouth' and spit it out.

Look at those experiences from the past that may have been disgusting that remains a part of what you do today? It may be an unconscious thing and/ or something consciously you do you feel is disgusting.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present