Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
strange abilities...

whether I'm being chased or chasing after someone else I'm my dreams (yes this has happened consistently) I always either fly, jump exponentially high, or run with my hands digging into the ground (like an animal. I do this because if i try running regularly I'm very slow as if I have 500lbs. of weight on my legs.
I also have been able to throw fire from my right hand in one dream where i was protecting a girl I've never met before.
There has also been a dream that I attacked someone by biting into the muscle that connects the neck and shoulder (no clue what it's called). Any thoughts on what any of that means?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 Buffalo

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: strange abilities...

Marty,
If something is chasing you in your dreams then that is a sign there is something in your life that is chasing you. And no matter what you do or how hard you try you are unable to get away from it. It is something that is weighing you down, a heavy burden {500lbs}.

The fire you are throwing is probably 'energy' you are expending. The girl may represent 'girls' in particular {putting your energy into saving a relationship perhaps} or it could represent your anima. It could be both {which is not unusual in dreams}.

The biting the muscle between the neck and shoulder may be saying something about 'biting' yourself for not being able to 'shoulder' this burden {500lbs} you carry around with you.

The question becomes, what in your waking life corresponds to this burden in your dreams, something you can't get away from and something that is biting at you because you can't shoulder it any more?

Dreams speak in symbol and metaphor and the language is about your life. This aspect in your life has become such an emotional burden it is now so heavy it has become a regular part of your dreams. No matter what you do you can't get away from it. The girl, if not representative of some real female in your life, may be symbolic of your own weakness {a feminine aspect} of being unable to carry this burden. But as I stated above the dreams may involve actual women, or relationships with a woman or women in general, that is a part of this burden.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present