Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Abortion

Hi,

Two nights ago I had a dream about a young girl. She was black, for some reason this was significant to the dream, but in real life I don't pay attention to skin color.

She was a young black girl, like 12/13 years old and very pretty, very tiny. She was pregnant, about 6/7 months. She was pregnant with the baby of her father I believe, and her mom was making her have an abortion.

This would have been her second abortion. She asked me to go with her for emotional support, and even though I didn't like abortion I felt really badly for her so I said I'd go.

We were in the room and I was facing her, holding her hand. She was all prepped for the abortion. I told her, "I don't want to hear the baby cry before it dies", and she said, 'Me either', because we thought it was going to the a late term abortion, therefore we assumed the baby was going to be partially born and then aborted.

However, I don't think my mind could handle that and so she had the other kind of abortion, which I did not want to watch. So I was holding her hand and looking at her, the room was very gray and sterile, and foggy around the edges.

Above me was a monitor, I looked at it and then I could see the abortion on it. They were recording it and it was projecting on this little TV. I didn't look away in time and I seen the baby parts coming out of her, the little hands, legs and feet with a lot of blood. I was so disgusted, I wanted to vomit.

I felt very badly for her and didn't tell her what I had seen, because she didn't know it would look like that.

That's as far as I can remember, the dream still makes my stomach hurt. Please read if you get the chance, thanks.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Abortion

Angie,
I sense the dream is addressing real life emotions about abortions. But these abortions {unless you have actually had an abortion} may be symbolic language for a wish to purge something negative about your life. The first two posted dreams describe those possibilities. A response to that interpretation may shed light on all three dreams.
After you respond I will provide my thoughts on what I see within the dreams and what they may reflect as true in your walking life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Abortion

Okay I responded on the other interpretations you gave. Thank you so much, I think the term 'purge something negative' really made it click in my head. I wish my dreams weren't so disturbing though.

I really appreciate you taking the time to read and respond.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present