Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need help with this...dreamt i was dying of terminal illness

ok...dreamt last night that I was dying with a terminal illness. some sort of brain cancer. my best friends were with me and we were deciding who was going to take care of my animals. there was a big calendar on the wall with baggies of medicine taped to different days. the last day there was medicine taped on, there were two bags of medicine. my friend ask me why two bags, i said that was the day i was suppose to die so i was going to take two doses, which would be strong enough to kill me without pain. she begged me...not to take those 2 packs. just in case i had more days left. just in case a miracle happened. so i didn't. she cried with me. i was sad and i didn't want to die and i wanted to fight it...but how do you fight brain cancer. so instead i said my goodbyes and tried to medicate best i could.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32, Nashville

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: need help with this...dreamt i was dying of terminal illness

kg,
Welcome to a neighbor from Nashville. You are just up the road from me. I'm in Murfreesboro but was born and raised in the Music City.

Brain cancer.
A good possibility a symbol of emotional pain in your life. Such images seldom reflect a real death, or cancer {although there is that possibility since dreams can expose illnesses before they are actually detected - but I wouldn't worry about those possibilities}.

Do you take medications? Do you smoke {two packs a day}? Are you trying or do you need to quite either or both? Doing so is difficult, the urges too strong 'to fight'. What needs to be killed are these urges. The brain cancer could be addressing the emotional pain of doing that, killing those habits which could kill you if you don't end what you are doing.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Jerry...Thanks. Do you do dream counseling? I see you are my neighbor? I am a dreamer...a constant dreamer.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32, Nashville

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

kg,
I do offer dream counseling for those who are truly interested in their dreams and are focused on personal growth. As a passing interest I suggest posting a dream at the MDS Dream Forum for a free interpretation. Counseling would involve a more in-depth look at not only your dreams but the emotional influences that affect your life. Since dreams are all about these emotional influences they offer greater insights to the true self as well as those early life influences that affect personality and who we become as adults. Whoever you are there are reasons, and emotional experiences, that have made you that person. I use dreams to 'expose' those deepest emotional influences.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present