Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream interpatation

i had a dream that i was going to go swimming in a pool but there wasn't enough water to swim. so instead of swimming laps i was running laps in the knee deep water, explaining to someone that there wasn't enough water to swim....

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 el cajon california

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: dream interpatation

William,
Water in a dream most often symbolizes the unconscious and perhaps your emotional state of mind. Not having enough water to 'swim' in may suggest you are having difficulties staying 'afloat' in some emotional aspect of your life. Running laps may represent running in circles involving these issues.

Are there current stressful issues in your life? What emotional issues are there that occupy your mind? They would unconsciously if not consciously be something that is bothering you and need resolution. By 'unconsciously' I mean they are more of an issue than you may wish to give them.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

there is 2 things that come to mind one is i have been on disability for the past two years after a work injury and have been going to school to change my career. well it is almost time to enter the workforce and i am not sure if i will be qualified to get the job i want.. the second is since i have been on disability i have been afraid to talk to women due to the fact of having to say i cant do something.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 el cajon california

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

William,
The issues you mentioned could very well be the focus of the dream. When you are stressed you spend more time obsessing about those stressful issues and objectivity is lessened. The dream is reflecting this stressful state of mind using symbol and metaphor, the language of dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present