Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guest Turns Into Panther

(Background)
Recently I've begun waiting tables. It's fun, but stressful...as my dreams have shown me lately. Normally, I can understand what they're saying, but this one is just too weird.

I was at work and I noticed a lot of employees that I had never met before, including managers. I didn't think much of it and continued on with my job. I was assigned my section of the restaurant and I went to take my table's order. I thought I recognized my guests so I jumped in the air...only to find out my guest wasn't who I thought it was. I got their drink order and went back to the kitchen to get the drinks for them.

Somewhere along the way, I got incredibly distracted. I saw that my best friend now worked with me. I was concerned that she was waiting tables and had had absolutely no training, so I decided to help her out a little. I walked up to her table and asked if they needed anything. The woman immediately demanded I get peach ice cream for her baby. I knew we didn't have peach ice cream, so I tried to offer her other flavors and she threw a fit. I asked her if she wanted to come view the ice creams and she went off on me about how all she wanted was the peach ice cream. I started yelling back. All the while, I was thinking to myself that I should stop because I was surely going to be fired. My manager got involved and told me we did have peach ice cream and I started screaming at her, too. I was right, we didn't have this ice cream.

So I went back into the kitchen to inform my friend that her table was being rude. I went back and apologized to the husband who told me I wasn't at fault. I then walked over to the table adjacent to the one I was at and suddenly, I was in some sort of zoo setting. I was observing a panther up on a hill. I noticed how easily the panther could get to where I was sitting. It saw me and its eyes narrowed in on me. It started running, picking up speed and I ran. I found that there was a door and I quickly shut and locked it. I walked back to the rude table to find the husband sitting with a panther. I left them alone.

I went back to the hostess stand, now realizing that I never went back to my table to give them their drinks and I wanted to be sure that was even my table. A manager I'd never met before told me I was to run food and not wait tables because I was too inexperienced to handle a busy day. I went off on him about my friend who was brand new, but waiting tables and he threw his hands up and gave up. I later found this same manager walking in shirtless. I noticed how attractive he was, but did nothing. I went to find my tables...and I couldn't find them.

Any thoughts?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 TN

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Guest Turns Into Panther

Aaron,
I will give your dream a better look later today. I do see probabilities of the stressful influences you spoke of with your new job. The employees and guests probably represent aspects of yourself, unrecognized aspects as well as known. There may have been recent events that are actually influencing this dream, as usual in dreams dealing with stress {and dreams of a younger person}. But with all dreams there is a deeper message, perhaps important, perhaps addressing deeper feelings about yourself and your life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present