Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weird dream - Help! This freaked me out! Please interpret

Background: The man in is dream was in my life years ago. I have had no contact with him for about 3 years. He was incarcerated and has been out since January. I have not spoken to anyone about him. He has definitely not been at the forefront of my mind.

This dream took place over one night.

I was going to visit this x-boyfriend at jail. This was not romantic. We were just friends. I would meet him outside the jail. We would go for walks and then I would walk him back to the prison. When I dropped him off we walked on concrete that lead to prison gates. Just pass the gates I could see the prison but his cell was not in the prison. It was actually a grave on the outside of the prison. To go back to his cell meant jumping in the grave, which he did. He would cover himself with dirt. When I asked him if he was ok, he would say, "oh it's not so bad." I visited him daily and each day we did the same thing. Every day the dirt got muddier, thicker, and more disgusting. The last time I dropped him off the mud looked so disgusting I felt nauseated. There were huge mutated earthworms crawling through the mud. He would always say "It's not so bad." At no time did the mud or worms touch me but I felt bad for my friend. I should also add that all of this took place at night and the main colors in dream were dull grays.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Weird dream - Help! This freaked me out! Please interpret

Hi Giselle,

Interesting dream... Have you spoken with him since his release? How do you feel about his release? Prior to his incarceration were you a couple? it sounds like your psyche is warning you and reminding you of what was and what could be. You use the word MUTATED to describe the worms. What does mutated mean to you? Below I have added dream meanings for worms and concrete. My hit is you have unresolved feelings and thoughts about his release. It is like there is unfinished business as it relates to your feelings about him/you. An inner conflict between being on the outside( of the jail) and yet you don't find a comfort zone acceptable for your place to rest. Your psyche seems to be announcing you need to go deeper into the truth of what this relationship is all about.

WORMS
Preparation for new developments or new growth
A controversial issue, an old problem, a can of worms
Somebody for whom you have no respect, a worm
Awkwardness about a situation, worming your way out of it.
CONCRETE
As a dream symbol it may represent concrete thinking, feelings of being burdened by unwanted emotions, lethargy, and a need to achieve balance.

Suzanne

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46 Laguna Beach California

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Weird dream - Help! This freaked me out! Please interpret

Wow. I'm impressed. You are right. I do have some unresolved feelings. I know I would never seriously think of reconnecting with this guy because he's a loser but I did check to see when he would be released and he has crossed my mind. We had a deep relationship before he was incarcerated & I did not feel good about his release because the last time he was out (he's been to jail a couple of times) I heard he'd asked about me. I think I felt safer when he was in jail because I didn't have worry about trying to avoid him.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present