Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
spiritual dream. i think.

I recently had a dream that has been worrying me. In the dream I was looking at a man who was at a high school football game in my home town. All of a sudden, I see him turn around with a glazed look over his eyes and start walking towards the woods. However, just before entering the woods a man dressed up as a shaman or something and a woman grabbed him by the shoulders and stopped him from entering the woods as the man got out of the trance. Before the man came out of the trance,I hear the shaman say to the woman, "Satan hasn't gotten him yet. He's a powerful medium and still has some resistance left." When I go over to look to see the man they grabbed I am shocked and a little frightened to see that the man they have is me. How is that possible and what does this mean? This isn't the first time I've had spiritual dreams like this. Could I be getting spiritually attacked?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25- Michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: spiritual dream. i think.

David,
Every dream you have is about you. It would be no surprise to an interpreter of dreams {especially those with a Jungian education} that the beginning of the dream focused on this unknown/unrealized/repressed aspect of yourself. The guy is you and the dream ends up confirming this.
{in Jungian psyche unknown persons in a dream usually symbolize unknown or unrealized aspects of the dreamer}.

As for being a spiritual dream it may have references to that possibility. But shamans are also spirit guides and the spirit here would be yours {your soul}. This shaman is also a part of you. The woman is also, representing an anima aspect. This feminine aspect is related to the soul {the soul itself being more a feminine quality}.

Satan would represent a negative aspect of your psyche. This aspect is a 'powerful' part of who you 'can be' and represents you fighting some type of negative urges in your waking life. It is frightening you have such negative aspects.

What negative emotions are you currently 'fighting' in your waking life? Dreams have a language of symbols and metaphor and these references are to you. The dream reflects your waking life conditions. As simple as that.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present