Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strange paradox

My dream is quite weird. It changed frequently and at times seems so inconsistent...so, please bear with me! haha

The first part of my dream: I'm writing a letter describing how I killed my mother. I am disquiet; I am aware that I'm being hunted by the police.

Second part of my dream: I am in a large, busy city.
I am lost and have no money to get home. I take refuge under a store's roof - but everywhere I walk the rain inevitably hits me. Suddenly, a man throws me a wallet. I search through its contents and find $20, some letters, and suspicious documents. My gut tells me that something is wrong - that somehow the wallet is linked to a crime. I ponder if I should spend the money or contact the police. I go into a store with the intention to spend the money.

Small detail: I go into the store and the owner keeps on pressuring me to buy something. She tells me that if I buy something she will engrave my name or any name I choose on her new products. I purchase nothing.

Third part of the dream: Now its my mother who has the wallet, not me. Innocently, she tries to return the wallet unaware of the dangers associated. I am like a ghost in a way, for the fact that I know and can see everything. I see the man the wallet belongs to: he is a evil man who tortures people and lures them into his home. He is playing music of people screaming. While my mother travels to his home in a van he is impatiently waiting.I become the driver, and knowing that shes getting herself in trouble, purposely drive in the wrong direction. I save my mothers life.

Fourth part of my dream: I am in a classroom and my teacher is reading the letter I wrote(the one about matricide) to the class. Before he reads detailed parts, I call him over. I tell him that its very personal and if he can omit the segment of the letter. He agrees. Before he goes, I whisper in his ear: "You know...my mother is still alive" I whisper(and peculiarly - I wasn't lying - she is alive).

I know, I know - my dream is very inconsistent: my mother is dead, yet she is still alive. I kill my mother, and I save her life...

(1st)Other seemingly unrelated segment:
I am in a class with disobedient children, they are sleepy and don't want to leave. The teacher and I manage to scare them by calling the ambulance, and therefore get a few to leave. One child is a bug and the teacher straps her down in a cage. However, when we try to release her we cant find her since she is too small. We are scared that her parents will get worried.

(2nd)Other seemingly unrelated segment: There are soda drinks stuck on a wall. I grab one off and drink it. The phone rings, but I don't pick it up.

The end! Finally, eh?

To the dream master:
Thank you for taking the time to help me understand this dream ( I am flattered that anybody would even take the time to read my long, dreary dream).

Cally

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Nope

Re: Strange paradox

Cally,

Have you recently had a conflict or argument with your mother? I sense the dream is about your conscience bothering you over some aspect in the relationship with her. It may involve something very personal. And there may have been a lie committed on your part. Your self worth may have suffered because of the conflict.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present