Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yucky Nightmare

Another dream I had which really bothered me.

It started out in high school but I rarely remember any of that. I just remember I was sent home to get something. Walking home a man was following me. We all knew about some crazy guy on the loose, something like.. 'stalker steve'.. I don't remember his name exactly.

I noticed him with a girl who he had kidnapped and was making her pretend to be his 12 year old daughter, even though she was probably 20. I decided to get home as fast as I could, because I knew he was after me. I just knew it.

I got home, and ran all the way to the top of the house, locking the doors behind me. I had made sure to double lock the front door. I was at the very top of the house looking out the window. Because this guy was known to be out there was a police officer on walking duty for every 4 blocks, but he had his fake daughter distracting the cop with a stuffed teddy that had come apart at the seams. It was giant, I could see this from the window and hear the crazy man hacking away at my front door with his axe.

I grabbed the phone but every time I hit the 9 to dial 911 my mom's phone number would come up. I was fumbling and shaking. I finally got 911 into the phone and a man answered, I told him the crazy man was at my house and going to get me, and that he needed to send help quick. I told him I was really scared, my hands were just shaking.

He said.. okay someone is on the way.

I said.. Wait, you didn't get my name or address.

He said.. I didn't? Oh umm, what is it?

I said.. This isn't 911 is it?

He said.. *an EVIL laugh*

I screamed and hung up the phone (it was a portable), the scary man had wired my phone so all calls would go to him. I opened the door to hang my phone up on the charger in the other room (don't know why) and there he was, I wasn't expecting to see him.

For some reason a boy from HS was there with me now, but he was kinda like a 'shadow' or in the background. I was telling him that we needed a way out, but I couldn't see him well, just my peripheral vision.

I ran backward back into the room and I grabbed a big round hard ball, it was kind like a rock or bowling ball, and threw it through the window. I knew if I jumped out I'd break my legs, but I didn't care. The cop was down there so I thought it was my best choice. I had to force the boy to jump and we went through together and I broke both legs, then I woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Yucky Nightmare

Angie,
Hm-mm. Something just doesn't add up. I'll await your response to my other comments in other posted dreams before I say any more.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present