Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heart Removed

Jerry, I hope it's okay I post another dream I had. I just woke up from it and am on my way to work now.

There is a man who wants to kill me because he doesn't believe I am worthy enough for my boyfriends love because I'm too fat. We don't understand this, my boyfriend and I. (The man is Gary Busey.. )

We decide to look up the definition of love and it says to control another person, or just control.

We were surprised to read that. I decide that since the man is going to kill me that I want to die in bed next to my boyfriend.

I leave at night and go to the meeting point. He is already going to kill another woman too. A powerful politician (not a specific one) because he doesn't believe women should have power. I can see him in his car hacking away at her. I'm not scared, I'm not nervous, I just know it has to be done though I'm a little bit pissed off.

When it's my turn he stabs me all over, I do feel the physical pain and feel the sadness that I'm going to die and lose my boyfriend.

Then he takes the knife and he cuts my heart out. This surprised me. He doesn't believe in love though so he cuts it out and I'm still alive. I know I shouldn't be, but I am. I stab myself a few times with my own knife, and then I go home and I leave blood but not fingerprints on my front door. I want them to see that I came into my house bloody so they don't accuse my boyfriend of killing me. For some reason I wanted my death to appear as a suicide (I thought they would blame my bf as being the killer instead of finding the real killer), I wanted all the blame on myself instead of that happening. I tried hard to make it look like a suicide, but then ..

I wash the bloody knife in the sink and he says my name so I lay down next to him in bed. He doesn't want me to die. I can't seem to die, even though I am without a heart, I know I should already be dead and I just lay there waiting for it to happen. The whole time I was very aware of the empty hole in my chest, and the bloody wounds all over my body. I laid with my eyes open and my arms spread and just waited to die.

He gets it into his head that he can save me, and he goes outside (it's daylight now) and tries to find a way to save me as well as tries to kill the man who did this to me.

Then I had to wake up for work! It was a very bloody and graphic dream, but I thought very symbolic too.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Heart Removed

Angie,
The dream may be addressing both waking life issues as well as those deeper issues we have already stated. Death in dreams usually represent an end to something and these dreams are focusing on those negatives you wish could end.

The love that has control over you may actually be the lack of love you have for yourself {as well as any love interests in your waking life}. The self esteem issues you have would point to that probability. You feel {powerless powerful politician} and it is 'hacking' away at you.

The 'he' in your dream may be focusing on some real person in your life. But it probably also represents your own masculine qualities, or lack of them in some cases. But this important aspect is struggling to survive {He doesn't want me to die}. You must not give in to these negative feelings. The human resilience is strong and you must use it.

Again there are the many signs of a need for therapy. Depression, if not already a part of your life, will become more and more an issue. If any way possible I suggest you do find help since things will not get any better emotionally until you do.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present