Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Symbols

Dreamt that I was in snowy desert place. Following people who were moving there. We were in a procession, holding up 3 huge Totem like figures to the place. The people helped each other to build houses out of mud and earth.I had a small house that they helped me finish. I was talking to one of the men, the leader? He was tall and had coffee colored skin, long dreaded hair, and when I looked at his ear he had the rune, actual rocks, 3 times on his right ear. I said "wow I have never seen any one with the warrior rune"(the symbol was really Constraint, Nauthiz)
The next thing I was with my daughter at a outdoor amphitheater, where the man was dressed up for a show on stage, in pretty tacky bright clothes, not earthy at all. Between the stage and seats was water. We got soaked and all around us everyone was in wet clothes sitting enjoying themselves on the stone seats. A beautiful woman with the same skin and hair as the man, smiled at us as we were leaving, sitting there in her wet skirt, wet hair, It was some type of fund raiser... woke up..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46 Pacifica Ca

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Symbols

Pia,
If you will take the people in your dream and look at them as aspects of your self then I believe you will see associations in your waking life. Since your first posted dream Water Dreams where you were beginning your spiritual search, this dream seems to point to real progress in that endeavor { totems are entities, usually spiritual, that watches over or assists a group of people, such as a family, clan, or tribe-this family/tribe is you}. To have begun to listen to those inner voices of guidance {runes are a set of symbols that concisely embody the most potent magical system of the ancient world}. You are building that 'inner home' from the ground up and this is providing great strength in your life {tall man}.

You are applying these inner principles to your whole life {daughter and amphitheater}. The unconscious aspects are a living part of your existence {dreams as one aspect the unconscious}. The balance of the spiritual self {man and woman with the same skin/physical self and hair/thinking}. The unconscious forces, those metaphysical aspects, have become a true part of yourself {wet skirt, wet hair}. You have raised yourself to a higher level of being.

A very, very positive dream. Do you feel such positive results in your life?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thanks Jerry, This was a great dream! Yes, since my first water dream things have shifted. Of course every thing as I knew it had to fall apart literally. I have found guidance I can trust, outside and in. I have taken time for myself and am just about to step back into the world. The Rune I wanted to see was partnership, I find that interesting. Calling Contsraint the" Warrior". I have found I am much more open... and trusting of the next phase...again Thanks, Pia

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46 Pacifica Ca

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Pia,
"Of course every thing as I knew it had to fall apart literally."

Exactly! With every transition there is a death to the old and a resurrection/new birth to the new.

"I have found guidance I can trust, outside and in."

This is the newly resurrected you. A new phase, and a very important one. At mid-life these transitions become a part {or should become a part} of life so there is a natural and sensible evolution from one phase to the next. I was 42 when I began my 'conscious' transition {if it is not a conscious endeavor it is an unconscious one and is a focus of our dreams} and I have lived that path ever since. And when symbols like those in this dream begin to appear you can bet you have begun to realize those valuable 'inner truths' that elevate the life to even higher possibilities. Spirituality and creativity, those two things which go hand in hand, are most always the source of our greatest achievements.
Totems and runes, these are the stuff great dreams are made of.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present