Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tumor

There is a tumor on my upper thigh, it's ugly and disgusting. It is huge and developed quickly. I want it gone, I want no part of it, but the Dr refuses to remove it or perform surgery, stating that it is a part of me.

The image is disturbing to me, it's graphic and disgusting and I'm insistent on it's removal only to be denied.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Tumor

Angie,
The dream is most likely symbolic, as most all dreams are. A tumor can represent something that can grow and become a bigger problem. It would more likely involve emotional aspects, something in your current life {if the dream is recent} that prevents you from being your normal self. The thigh is often related to endurance and these emotional aspects may inhibit you from accomplishing those normal things in your daily routine.
Are there such emotional conflicts in your current waking life? Since it is 'a part of you' the healing {doctor} can't begin because there may be elements of repression or a refusal to admit or confront the emotional conflicts. Because you are insistent in the dream that it be removed only to be denied suggests there may be something that is repressed, or a refusal to accept.

There is a small chance, and I do mean small, the dream is addressing an actual physical problem having to do with a real tumor. Inspect your upper thighs and make sure there is not anything there. If anything looks abnormal see your doctor.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Tumor

Thanks for the reply :)
I'll think about the thoughts you had on it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present