Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weakness!!

I keep having recurring dreams that I am so weak i cant do anything and just fall over with muscle fatigue!! Im not being chased or anything but doing regular things like walking up stairs, hiking, following people. In these dreams I am always trying to find something with them... it being at a thrift shop to looking for the paranormal or looking for a person or animal....

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 seattle wa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes long time ago

Re: weakness!!

Kimberly,
The weakness in your dream is most likely addressing emotional weaknesses you possess, possibly to do with everyday life {doing regular things}. You may feel at times you do not have the strength {muscle} to confront this issue. What you are looking for would be something within yourself that would remove these weak aspects. You may be expecting outer things to all of sudden come about {paranormal} when in fact the problem is an inner issue {emotional inabilities}. A thrift shop may be that 'thriving aspect' that is lacking in your life.

Are you emotionally weak, especially in some particular aspect of your life, say a relationship? Or perhaps in general. These things are preventing you from being your normal self. What could that be in your waking life?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I have dreams like that too.

I think its because your mind is telling you to stop working so hard ad give yourself a rest.

Have you been working at something, or maybe exercising alot? It's kind of like when you have done something exhausting like working out your muscles seem tense and weak if you worked too hard?

I often have these kind of dreams when I go to bed exhausted or if I had run 20 laps in gym (haha).
My muscles are so tired in real life that it works its way into my dreams.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13 North Carolina

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Selene makes a good point. Such dreams are possible if there is an over indulgence in physical activity. Most at the age of 25 will have their dreams focus on current waking experiences since that is what is more important {an older person general starts to look back during mid-life and that would be more the focus in their dreams}. Whatever is going on in the dreamer's life, physical, psychological and/or spiritual, all could be the subject matter within a dream. The physical fatigue could play a role in any 'emotional' fatigue since one affects the other. Look at both possibilities and when you compare them to your actual life you should recognize any associations. Both could apply.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present