Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Man and Child

I was standing in front of a floor length mirror in a large and unfamiliar room putting on a dress that looks like a mades out fit but with a very short skirt. I looked to be about eighteen. A bell ran causing me to run into the hall where an old and proper looking women with graying hair stood with an impatient look on her face and slapping her hand fan made out of what looked like silk into her palm repeatedly. I gave a little curtsy and waited for her to give me my instructions of the day. She spoke saying "My son is having a party this evening so I want you and every other person on our staff to be on their best behavior. So, go down stair and help the other girls get everything set for the party." with a stern look upon her face. I went down the spiral staircase that had gold painted railing and at the bottom stood a man about five year older then
me making him twenty-three. He had long dark brown hair that reached the top of his shoulders and dark chocolate colored eyes. He wore a full black suit but instead of the regular Italian leather shoes you see go with it he has on full black high top Converse.
When, I reached the bottom of the steps he grabs the top of my arm and pulls me toward him. He whispers something in my ear and gives my earlobe a quick nip. He drags me to a bedroom. When, we enter the little boy I saw in a previous dream and two girls a little older then him are sitting on the bed. One has the same hair and skin color as him but gray-blue eyes ( which is the eye color I have ) while the other has long dark brown messy curls and dark chocolate
colored eyes. The children get up and leave the room but I hug the little boy before he exits and tell him to find me before he leaves. The man closes the door and locks it before shoving me down on the bed and kissing me aggressively. He pulls the skirt of my
dress up and then starts biting and sucking on my thighs as I try to unbutton his suit jacket and dress shirt. Then, it switches to both of us unclothed with him on top of me and my nails racking down his back with servants knocking on the door every ten minutes
saying his mother wishes to speak with him but he just keeps telling them to leave him because he has move important matters to tend to. After we were done having our...uh.."fun" we were just laying in the bed with me on top of him with him rubbing circles on my back like people did when I was a child to get me to relax and fall asleep. He said "I wish we didn't have to hide this, Katherine." with a southern twang a little thicker then my own making me think he was from Tennessee or something considering I live a state or two above it. "I know but your mother would probably hire someone to kill me if she knows I
am the one who deflowered her baby boy." is what I replied as I kissed his neck. He got up from the bed and went to the wardrobe and pulled something out and came back to the bed handing it to me. It was a dress that looked exactly like the one I was going to
wear to my freshman homecoming dance but decided to skip and a mask like the one on the cover of Masquerade by Melissa De La Cruz. I looked at him with confusion on my face and he just kissed me and said "Come to the ball with me tonight. It is a masquerade and even if they cannot see your beautiful face.". Then his mother walked in. My dog jumped on me causing me to wake up after that.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15, Kenova, West Virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Man and Child

Katherine, Because of your age and the often difficulty of interpreting a younger person's dreams, let me ask you this before I provide an in depth interpretation {which may not be needed if the answer is yes}. The dream may be straight forward in its presentation {which is more likely in a younger person's dreams}.

Has there been any physical contact, or abuse, in your life from an older man? And could this abuse not only be confined to you but other children you know?

If you will provide an answer to this question it will help in my interpreting your dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

No. I have never been abused.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Thanks Katherine. I will take a deeper look at your dream either later today or in the morning.

By the way. The Tennessee 'twang' in your dream. Do we 'Tennesseans' have that much different drawl to our speech than West Virginians? Inquiring minds need to know.

Added INFO. I am not a typical Tennessean. Except for the large metropolitan inner city areas in Tennessee, the state is becoming much too conservative for my tastes. Too closed minded for my good. That 'twang' is more suited to their mentality as it is their speech.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Not really but I have an accent that is a weird mixture of Kentucky and West Virginia (maybe even the accent of Louisiana that is very close to New Yorks considering my mother is from there) making most accents that are considered southern by most different from mine and the people in the same area as me.

Katherine,
The opening statement in your dream would set the stage for what the dream is trying to focus on in your life {your dreams are about you}. The full length mirror is symbolic of a reflection of some aspect of yourself.

My sense is the dream is addressing issues about current life experiences. If there is not any physical abuse in your real life then I see the dream as focusing on those emotional issues currently going on in your life. Although most of the images would have symbolic meaning, at the age of 15 any recent personal experienecs would trump those meanings. Your dreams are more focused on your developing life and current issues. You will have to look back at recent experiences and compare them to the dream to understand what those experiences may be. Unlike an older person's dreams where the focus is on looking back and the symbolic iamges can be interpreted, your dreams are more personal and recent and only you can put the pieces together.
Those general aspects in life of a 15 year old such as developing personality, peer pressures, physical and psychological changes going on in you, would be the best possibilities of what your dreams are trying to communicate. Emotional feelings toward boys would also be a key element in your life, and dreams. Since there are not any real traumatic emotional issues in your life {from what you have stated about yourself} I would look to these possibilities when looking at your dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present