Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Little cousin

I had a dream that I was looking after my little six year old cousin, Hailey, and we were at this park I never been to before. She keep running around and dragging by my arm like I did to my mother when I was a little girl. Suddenly, she let go and ran to a high platform that the light made her light blonde hair turn to a light brown like mine when I was young but her eyes became a brighter blue. When, I saw myself my hair was no longer a reddish brown but auburn and all the blue in my eyes were gone leaving a sterling gray. The scene changed to us walking down a road I always seem to dream of even though I have never seen it before holding hands with her looking up at me. The scene changes to us sitting down and her sobbing it my shirt as I hold her in my lap. She is crying repeatedly "He is dead! He is dead! Why did he have to die?" and I just kept shhing her and telling her we will see him again weather in the afterlife or the next one. Then, we started walking again and the road switched to a new one as we were walking. We passed a fire house in my neighborhood and a girl I know was their but her hair was different. An unreal shade of neon yellow and her eyes looked so lost like she had no hope for life left anymore and this is a girl that dreams of being president and a powerful female lawyer. Suddenly, my dogs Rascal and Gizmo came out of nowhere and where running down the street beside me. I told Hailey to stay at the fire house with the fireman who were outside playing football and poker. The street I was running down looked like a street in Maryland from where my cousin lived. I haven't been there since I was seven. I grabbed Rascal by the leash that suddenly appeared and just picked up Gizmo because she is so small and looked her in the eyes. Then, I woke up because of my alarm.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15, West Virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present