Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Lights

I am walking through the house, its dark outside and I’m tired. I stop and check on Dallas to make sure he is asleep. I cover him up because he has kicked the covers off as usual. I smile as I do this and run my hand over his head; my heart is full of love. I back out of the room and close the door. I continue down the hall to Dakota’s room. I open the door and immediately feel angry, he isn’t in bed. Both of the windows are wide open and he spins around to look at me and points out the window. My anger turns to fear that something dangerous is out there. At the window I stop and a complete feel of awe washes over me as I see the beautiful lights filling the sky. I want to go to the lights, to touch and feel. I turn and look at Dakota and my heart sinks. The kids need me. I look at the lights on more time and turn away.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33, Las Vegas NV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: The Lights

Codi,
Lets see if decoding this dream is possible so you can understand the dream's message.

There seems to be a conflict of opposites, love and anger, all to do with more than just your children. And although I sense the dream is addressing everyday aspects to do with family life, there seems to be deeper sense of urgency focusing on something more. Something that perhaps you feel is being left out of your life. Something that is 'bigger' in its scope compared to present day obligations. It could have to do with 'Amor'. There may be opportunities to fulfill this aspect that is lacking in your life but you are limited by family, and perhaps social obligations. The love would be for that thing that is missing in your life and the anger the inability due to life circumstances to find and bring that aspect that is lacking into your life.

Are you raising your children on your own? The responsibilities can be very 'tiring'. The fears associated with child rearing along with the deeper desires for fulfillment can cause a lot of conflict. I sense there is such a conflict of opposites within this dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you for your response. :)

I'm not raising my children on my own but most days it feels like it. He prefers to be their "friend" rather than a "parent".

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33, Las Vegas NV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Codi,
That could answer my question, "are you raising your children alone?" But what are the lights at the end of your dream? Do you have desires for something that would be a great fulfillment in your life? Something you have had to 'turn away from' because of other responsibilities or needs? That seems to be the primary focus of your dream along with the 'being tired' that may be associated with too many responsibilities family life places on you.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present