Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boss and his wife

Hi,

I had a strange dream last night that I was meeting an old friend who I was keen on back in the day. He was hitting on me and my fiance's mother was telling me she would rat on me if I would be with him. I walked out of that conversation and walked into a marsh land of wet paddock with my boss and his wife vomiting into bags. My bosses wife had eaten her nipple and was vomiting it up. Im not sure what this means but Lisa (his wfe) has just had a baby and the nipple had something to do with her vomiting.

Any ideas of whats going on here?

thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Boss and his wife

Nat,
Because the dream changes from a past experience to a current experience, I sense there is an association between the two. The conversation would be with yourself.
What could the association be? With so little to go on it may be some recent experience that took you back to the past experience with your 'friend hitting on you'. Could that be part of the equation that makes one throw up?
The association between the two is probably the focus of the dream. A recent experience that 'took' you back. Think back over the past few days and see what the association might be. Often in dreams of younger adults the dream addresses issues of association that only the dreamer can discern.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present