Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DREAM THAT I DONT KNOW THE MEANING

HI, I HAD A DREAM THAT OUR GOD VINAYAGAR STATUE FALLS DOWN FROM THE TOP OF THE TEMPLE. AFTER THAT ALL THE TEMPLE DOOR'S BEEN CLOSED WITH ANNOUNCEMENT THAT SOMETHING BAD GOING TO HAPPEN TO NORTH SIDE. NO ONE ALLOWED TO GO OUT SUSPESTED STORM WITH TSUNAMI IS COMING THAT WAY. IN FEW SECONDS I SAW ONLY WATER SEEMS AND SOME TREE'S AND ONLY A FEW PEOPLE AROUND FLOOTING INCLUDE ME. IM CRYING BECOS I DONT KNOW ANYONE THERE.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: DREAM THAT I DONT KNOW THE MEANING

Thilaga,
Your spiritual beliefs are a part of your dream but the dream is most likely focusing on emotional conflicts having to do with your personal life. In the dream the Temple probably represents your spiritual self, you are the Temple {as is the body in its physical form related to proper physical fitness}. A quick Google search of the 'Vinayagar God' provides insights to your Hindu faith, and what may have 'fallen' from your thinking {FALLS DOWN FROM THE TOP OF THE TEMPLE} aspect has something to do with this spiritual aspect in your life {which is understandable since spiritual rituals are a big part of Hindu society}.
Look at your waking life and determine what 'emotional tsunami' is a part of it. Something seems to be coming your way, an expectation, a fear of something. Determine what that is and I think you will realize what the dream is trying to your attention.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present